Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MBLAZE voice and SMS

India BroadBand

Old 07-11-2010

MBLAZE voice and SMS

I want to get a new connection for my new computer and my computer is running on the Windows 7 operating system. I have recently heard that MTS Mblaze have launched a new data card which has a capability of voice and sms. But before I am going to buy this data card I want a complete information about the same. Because I don’t have much information of new data card. Someone have used this data card then please help me to solve my problem.

Old 07-11-2010

Re: MBLAZE voice and SMS

Along with voice services, MTS Mblaze as well launched a new MTS MBlaze in Mumbai. MTS MBlaze is a one of the high-speed wireless USB data modem in India, such as a Tata Indicom Photon+ and Reliance Netconnect Broadband+. The USB modem are also be connect into any computer or desktop and utilized for wireless internet access. MTS MBlaze has a highest downlink 3.1 mbps speed and a maximum uplink 1.8 mbps speed. The MTS downlink speed is the similar like a Tata Indicom Photon+ and Reliance Netconnect.
Old 07-11-2010

First you have to remove the data card from the computer and uninstall the Mblaze application from your pc. Delete any available files and registry entries through the help any program you like, there are numerous of available at many website and restart your pc. Now later than booting the computer again reconnect the data card to the computer and cancel the autorun request that popsout. Download & install the program. This is fundamentally a similar program which is installed sooner than but with a voice dialing and sms sending feature activated. Later the installation has completed presently restart your computer again. Now explore the application currently by double clicking the desktop icon. And then Go to the network settings, place precisely the similar values which I have given under and press apply. Now you are extremely much prepared to attach to the internet & calling where ever you need. However you have to renew through a little quantity to acquire the balance for outgoing calls in the major account, though you can start answering calls right away.
Old 07-11-2010

MTS MBlaze charges for Mumbai per months
The normal data utilization rate is Rs 2 per MB.
  • 150 MB at Rs 198
  • 500 MB at Rs 498
  • 1 GB at Rs 598
  • 3 GB at Rs 798
  • 5 GB at Rs 898
  • 10 GB at Rs 1200
  • 15 GB at Rs 1500
  • 30 GB at Rs 3000
Old 09-11-2010

First you have to remove the data card from the computer and uninstall the Mblaze application from your pc. Delete any available files and registry entries through the help any program you like, there are numerous of available at many website and restart your pc. Now later than booting the computer again reconnect the data card to the computer and cancel the autorun request that popsout. Download & install the program. This is fundamentally a similar program which is installed sooner than but with a voice dialing and sms sending feature activated. Later the installation has completed presently restart your computer again. Now explore the application currently by double clicking the desktop icon. And then Go to the network settings, place precisely the similar values which I have given under and press apply. Now you are extremely much prepared to attach to the internet & calling where ever you need. However you have to renew through a little quantity to acquire the balance for outgoing calls in the major account, though you can start answering calls right away.
Old 10-11-2010

MTS MBlaze charges for Mumbai per months
The normal data utilization rate is Rs 2 per MB.
150 MB at Rs 198
500 MB at Rs 498
1 GB at Rs 598
3 GB at Rs 798
5 GB at Rs 898
10 GB at Rs 1200
15 GB at Rs 1500
30 GB at Rs 3000

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,