Thread: Vodafone connection not working

Vodafone connection not working

I recently subscribe to Vodafone connection which is not functioning along with the cause cited was a network connectivity difficulty. The trouble happening from September 2 , 2010 and no accomplishment at all taken on my objection. They were telling me to modify the sim card, however still I had the similar problem. Vodafone had send a mail saying that there are technical problems and it will be resolved soon. In between these trouble I got a mail from Alferen(Vodafone executive) In the mail it was mentioned that my bill for the month is Rs. 4017 which make me wonder how the bill can be so unreasonable. After that officially authorized cell sent me two mails and I reply them about this but there is no reply from them. After this legal cell team is contacting to all numbers I had called and they are threatening them verbally. However one of my relatives has recorded this call which will be used to show to higher ups. Does anyone else have any such experience please let me know?

Re: Vodafone connection not working

I too have same issue with vodafone connection. They have not sent any bill to my number but they only send an mail saying that I have to pay 2490 Rs.And I have complaint about these to vodafone customer care first they ask me about my details and later they check my connection detail. I receive an mail saying that it was sent my mistake.I would suggest you to complain about these to customer care.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

After reading your post I have sent mail to Vodafone customer telling about my trouble and Hope they will reply soon to my problem.In the above conditions I demand you to do the following:
    Express your legal team not to threaten me and my individuals any more. If you prepare to take it lawfully I am prepared for a court arrangement anywhere I am sure fairness will be rendered .A Non operational tower and network connectivity trouble, extremely high inflated bills, no action taken against complaints and frightening associates and family.

I am too having Vodafone prepaid connection from six months and they are also activating services in bulk such as daily fun, songs and etc. With no customer's choice. But still we called their customer care they'll without doubt tell that it's activated by us only. No problem but if we talk about these cheating to them they will keep on talking non sense things. This is the major trouble of the vodafone network.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I would just like to share one thing with all of you and these implies to all types of service provider where computers or machines are controlling the things:
    1. Computers or machines in no way make a error.
    2. Errors are made by the person who is controlling the computer or there is any bug in program or the program might be coded to be bad. So next time if any of the customer care executive tells that you got the huge bill amount because of computer mistake then ask the person to tell the name of that stupid person behind that computer mistake.
    My point is just that computers are doing the things what they are told to do.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have quite different experience. For me airtel is the biggest gangster of this pack. I do not have the count of how many times they have activated packs and services without my permission, have deducted balance from by account without any reason ,etc. And they have not refunded my money back any time. These reprehensible strategy, broken network and bad customer care made me lastly ditch them. Reliance did it presently on one occasion, and refunded money subsequent to complaining. One time they also defended the money which is deducted due to activation of GPRs without my permission.
    Idea has the smallest amount of difficulty.