Thread: Working Vodafone GPRS plans

Working Vodafone GPRS plans

I am currently using Bsnl network service and their GPRS planes but I am really not happy with their network and the GPRS speed. Bsnl does not provide with the Variety of gprs plan and the existing plans are very costly as well as the network is really poor. I am not able to get the full speed that was promised by Bsnl, so finally I want to move to some other network operator. One of my friend is using gprs from Vodafone and it is very fast and they offer great gprs plans, that’s why I am thinking of going for Vodafone. So I want to know all the gprs plans which are offered by Vodafone so if anyone having details about it please provide me the details of plans.

Re: Working Vodafone GPRS plans

I think you should stay with Bsnl as there have recently come up with the 3G service that is really great using which you can have video calling, you can have live T.V. Bsnl 3G is really very fast and provide you with great speed for internet access using it you can watch online video using internet with very fast buffering speed. So i think you should take a chance and go for Bsnl 3G service rather than moving to Vodafone for the sack of gprs plans. As Bsnl will also provide you with different 3G plans which you can have as per the need.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Yes you are right Bsnl does not provide with main gprs plans to choose from because of similar problem with plans and network i have also moved to Vodafone which provide lots of gprs plans for both prepaid and for postpaid customers. The most used plan from Vodafone is Rs. 95 which provide you with usage limit of 2 GB internet access which i am also using. So i think you should also go for this plan also the network is great and internet speed is good. You need to just call to the Vodafone customer care and they will provide you with the details and gprs setting for your particular mobile phone on which you want to have gprs active. I think you are making right choose of going for Vodafone gprs.
    Last edited by newtech; 06-11-2010 at 09:25 PM.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Here is the details of different plans offered by vodafone for postpaid customer.
    Plan Name
    VL200 : 100 MB free data usage
    VL500 : 500 MB free data usage
    VMC250 : 100 MB free data usage
    VMC199 : Usage charges 5p/10kb
    VMC499 : 500MB FREE; 5p/10kb
    VMC699 : 1GB FREE; 5p/10kb
    VMC899 : Unlimited
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

There are many different gprs plans which are offered by Vodafone in all over in India. Like they have Rs.98 plan in prepaid which provide you with the usage of about 2 GB in a month this plans is best from Vodafone. Another plan which you can go for is Unlimited GPRS for Rs. 14 for 3 days for prepaid customers and another one is Rs.32 for 1 week which is also unlimited gprs plan, so depending on your needs and requirement of usage you can select from the mentioned planes.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600