Thread: Need the customer care details of Uninor network service provider

Need the customer care details of Uninor network service provider

I am using a newly launched Uninor network services which provide the service in postpaid as well as prepaid network. I am doing a field work job for a marketing firm and I have to travel across the country for the firm. As I have already mentioned that I am using Uninor services and so it is necessary to keep the contact details of the customer care of the particular network service provider. Can anybody give me details of the above mentioned problem? The proper suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need the customer care details of Uninor network service provider

Yes it is very good to keep such details with you as anytime you need help of your network service provider which may be related to the network fluctuation, any new offers and plans and so on. So for this you can use the number 121 which is normally used for the customer care support or can dial 0124 3329000 which are toll free.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Each service provider have their own customer care center across the country which are for the customers support and solving their issues related to the network and any other details about the product and new plans from the company. Customer can use the customer care support from their area where they live I am giving some numbers according to the place:
    • Andhra Pradesh : - 90590 90590
    • Bihar :- 91220 91220
    • Kerala :- 90610 90610
    • Karnataka :- 90600 90600
    • Orissa :- 91240 91240
    • Tamil Nadu (Incl. Chennai) :- 91710 91710
    • Uttar Pradesh (East) :- 91250 91250
    • Uttar Pradesh (West) :- 90580 90580
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

As you want to acquire information about the uninor network service provider which you are recently using. As you are working for a marketing firm, which need you to travel across the country. I want to tell one thing that if you are using sim card of a particular place then I think you do not need to collect the customer support services of different region. As you will getting the roaming charges and mainly all the service provider already provide the customer support number when you enter in the range of roaming through a message. So I think you do not need to get the customer support number.

Yes you have given a good conclusion but I am working for a big marketing firm and I have to travel across the country. The firm provides me the new connection for the place I am working for the time being. Our firm has provided Uninor connection to each and every employee. That is why I am asking for the customer care support number. I think now you will be able to give the suggestion.

As you have got the numbers of different places of India where the service is started. The networks you are using are providing their customer support services through the net also. So you can contact them through the net also on their website and ask them query and they will reply you through the mail. Also they have their postal address so that you can contact them through the letters, their postal address is

• Customer Service Head
      Uninor
      Ground Floor, Masterpiece,
      Sector 54, DLF Golf Course Road, (opp Hotel Ibis),
      Gurgaon 122002, Haryana, India
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!