Thread: Slow GPRS or internet services from videocon

Slow GPRS or internet services from videocon

Videocon is a very well recognized corporation and has a lot of of its products in the market. It’s not been so lengthy that Videocon have initiated their GSM mobile services in India. throughout the first stage of their mobile services launch Videocon expected to cover 100 cities and towns from corner to corner of the country in just 100 days. Videocon mobile upcoming plans consist of having a 2.75G EDGE GSM network, and their duty will start from 1 paise, so that we will come to know that they will have tariff policy which is suitable for all type of consumer and according to their capability. Videocon have spent a lot into building their customer service very resourceful so that their customers continue fulfilled by their services. Videocon will have eight customer service centers from corner to corner in India, and this will make sure that customers of every language can relate by the Videocon customer service panel. Actually I want to know that is there anyone who is using the Videocon service and getting the proper network while surfing the GPRS on this network. Please suggest me.

Re: Slow GPRS or internet services from videocon

As you want to know about the Videocon mobile services and their network. So I would like to tell you that they are very young in the mobile services as they have launched their unlimited GPRS pack in the areas of Tamilnadu, Mumbai, Gujarat and Haryana for their subscriber. You can use their GPRS service with the recharge of Rs 96 /- for the month.

Actually I am using Videocon services from last three months and also subscribed their GPRS pack for the month but that is sometime very slow. I want to know that is there anyone else is using this please tell me is I am only facing this problem or anyone else is also facing the same problem. If not then please tell me what the problem behind this is.

I have the same connection but I am getting an average internet speed on the mobile. I think this is because they are new in this field so they are not able to provide a better network. I think they will be a good competitor in the future for others as they are giving good services in the metro cities. So I would like to suggest you to wait for their services they might be able to provide you their best as comparison to this one.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I think this may be due to low network coverage in your area and so that you are getting the low coverage of Videocon services. I would like to suggest you to try using the services in the open space and see if you might be able to get the services faster than you have right now. I think this may be only the solution for the issue you are facing.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!