Thread: Is MTNL connection the cheapest in the Delhi

Is MTNL connection the cheapest in the Delhi

I am using Nokia c3 and using MTNL connection in the phone. I am using their GPRS services for the mobile and they are just best and serving me the best services till today. They are also providing some good calling rates for their postpaid plan as are not charging any monthly bill, whatever you will use you have to pay that much only. Their calling rates are STD calls to every network or land line at just Rs1.25 per min and local is 80 paisa. The best thing is that they are giving the GPRS services only for RS 349/- per month. But these days I am getting problem with the GPRS connection as it is very slow. I am using MTNL’s postpaid plan and I am staying south Delhi. Anybody is using this service by MTNL please suggest me to get the previous service again. Also I want to know is MTNL is the cheapest connection in the Delhi? Any better suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Is MTNL connection the cheapest in the Delhi

Yes you are right as the MTNL is the cheapest connection in the North Central Region (NCR). But I am getting problem with the billing issue of MTNL. They used to give less amount of bill in the starting first or two month but after that they used to throw a huge amount of bill without the proper statement of calling. I have provided a cell phone from the company I am working for with MTNL postpaid connection in the starting month everything was fine but later they started giving bills very high as after getting through the statement I found that they load the all previous calls. So I have changed this service to Vodafone. Otherwise they are providing the best service in the Delhi region.

As you have told that you are getting a poor MTNL gprs service these days I think this is the problem of the area where you are living there may be a weak network so that you are getting this services. I think you should try using the connection in some open space and see if you are getting the services faster than this or not. Try doing this you might be able to get the desired solution.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I think there may be some problem in the setting so that you are getting the slow GPRS connection to your cell. I think you should to change the setting of your handset with this settings which I am providing to you below:
    • First of all go to the settings of your mobile phone.
    • After this go to the wireless and network.
    • In the above option go to the mobile network setting and correct the APN setting with the given settings
      APN :- ppshsdpa,
      PROXY :- 172.16.31.10PORT 9201,
      USERNAME :- mtnl,
      PASSWORD:- mtnl123.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I think in Delhi there are two services are best MTNL and BSNL. I would like suggest you to get these services and enjoy the calling and using mobile internet by these service providers. As, I am also using MTNL connection for my mobile and calling. The thing you have told that you are getting poor internet service with MTNL GPRS service so I would like to suggest you to get the new GPRS setting from the customer care and after setting them watch out if you might be able to get the better service then you were having previous to this.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I think the problem behind the poor GPRS service is the network of the area where you are staying I think you should to check out these in an open space and then see if you are getting a faster service or not. MTNL is the best service provider in the Delhi region as I am also using the same service and I am getting a better service by the service provider. If still you are getting the same service as you have previously then there might be some fault in the hardware of the mobile phone you are using I mean there may be some fault in the network IC of the phone so to solve this issue you have to go to the mobile repairing center. Try doing this to get the solution.