Thread: How is the Uninor GPRS Services in India

How is the Uninor GPRS Services in India

I am an addicted GPRS user. Since I have got my mobile I have been using this service for many purposes such as to see cricket scores, email, chat, downloads, social networking and news. Now I want to continue with the Uninor service. I am not much aware about its services in India. Can anyone describe it? I need to know the performance of Uninor GPRS. I haven’t used the Uninor sim before. But for now I want to go for that. I hope that the service is much better than the other.

Re: How is the Uninor GPRS Services in India

Now you can stay connected anytime and anywhere with the help of Uninor GPRS. There are several internet packs from uninor with different benefit. It is names as MYInternet Service.The price is 5, 9, 14, 24, 47 and 90 rupees with validity 1, 3, 3, 7, 15 and 30 days and also with a data usage 30MB, 60MB, 500MB, 1GB, 2.5GB and 6GB respectively. For additional usage you will be charged 10p/10KB and also free unlimited access to facebook, twitter and Linkedin.

The Uninor Gprs service is available for prepaid customers across nine Indian states.The 2 main and most used products from uninor are
    • Myconnect 9 of Rs. 9 with 3 days validity and 60MB free browsing
    • Myconnect 90 of Rs. 90 with 30 days validity and 3GB free browsing

Beyond the limited usage you will be charged 10paise/10KB and customer needs to download the GPRS setting.

As soon as you inserted Uninor SIM into your Phone the gprs settings will be automatically received only if your handset is gprs enables. Otherwise you won’t get any of those services. Save those settings as default to phone and reboot the phone once again. Now you will be ready to use the GPRS. For unlimited access you can go for several packages available in uninor store. You can activate by a easy recharge or by the option available on your mobile itself.