Thread: Aircel is Violating the Do not Disturb (DND) service.

Aircel is Violating the Do not Disturb (DND) service.

I haven’t activated the DND i.e do not disturb service offered by the Aircel. But the service seems to be working and I am still getting the promotional calls. I called the customer care to reconfirm the service is activated in my number or not. They confirmed it that it was activated. I have already issue a heavy penalty for the mistake which I haven’t do it. Now I want to take the action against them. Is there any legal way to do it?

Re: Aircel is Violating the Do not Disturb (DND) service.

If the DND service has been activated on your Aircel mobile then it is not possible to get the unwanted calls. It is the government rule that must be followed. If the DND service is activated or registered on your number you will get the reference number. You can then complaint to the concerned officer or staffs about the incident you are facing. You can argue with the customer care about your problem. If your statement is correct then you will get your money refunded to your balance account also.

By mistake you might be activated the DND service without your knowledge without complete registration. Otherwise you will get the reference code. Using that number you can unsubscribe the service anytime and also can view the status of it. You can file the complaint against any service which is making the big issue to your balance account. The only thing is you need to contact the nearest Aircel Retailer office. Any Aircel does not activate any service without the user permission.

I think it is the useless point to take the action against the Aircel. You will not get the response from the aircel too easily for your issue. Instead you should manually stop the DND service by seeing the manual. Don’t not go for bothering about the money you have lost. The companies will not response to the customer’s silly complaints. If you have an option to change the sim, I will suggest you to go for it immediately. If you are going to wait for another moment you will lose your account balance.

The government started the Do Not Call Registry (NDNC Registry) to take control over the Unsolicited Commercial Communication (UCC). If you have any problem against the DND service then you can write complaint by calling the customer care. Once the complaint has been written the account balance must be restored within 72 hours. Otherwise you can file the FIR against the incident. As far as my suggestion the company will not do anything that is against the customer.