Thread: My Acer laptop not connecting to nokia 5233(gprs) via bluetooth

My Acer laptop not connecting to nokia 5233(gprs) via bluetooth

I bought nokia 5233 mobile phone and i am using Airtel Sim card with my mobile phone. I connected my nokia 5233 mobile phone to my laptop via PC suite then i was able to access internet on my laptop. But i try to connect both this device via bluetooth then i got the error while using the internet on my laptop. What i have to do to solve this problem? Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: My Acer laptop not connecting to nokia 5233(gprs) via bluetooth

If there is a problem in your bluetooth connection then also you get this type of problem. I think you check your nokia 5233(gprs) on another laptop system. If there you can able to connect it properly and also able to access internet on that laptop then there is a problem in your acer laptop bluetooth device. Check your bluetooth property and if there is a problem in your bluetooth device then repair it. After that you check your problem is solve or not.

If there is a problem in your internet setting then also you have to face this type of problem. So first check your nokia 5233(gprs) setting. If you are not able to check it then send a message for airtel gprs setting. After receiving it you have to save the setting in your nokia 5233 mobile phone. For that just open the message and click on Save. Now you check your problem is solve or not.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

You have a problem in a internet connection from mobile phone to your computer. I think there is a problem in your airtel gprs connection. You contact with other person and ask them for same problem. You also check with other airtel gprs service and check with your laptop. If same problem is there then contact with your service provider and explain your problem. They will help you to solve your problem.