Thread: Bonus Cards for Unlimited Surfing in vodafone

Bonus Cards for Unlimited Surfing in vodafone

It is good news that Vodafone has launched the Bonus card for different services like, SMS, night calls, unlimited talk time, free internet surfing, STD and ISD. I want to buy a data card which offers me an unlimited surfing. Is there any such kind of Bonus Card? I am regular user and I used to be spending lot of data over the internet. So I need a bonus card for long term usage instead of short term package.

Re: Bonus Cards for Unlimited Surfing in vodafone

The Vodafone has launched two kinds of bonus card for its consumers. Those Bonus card offers unlimited mobile data package with a cost of Rs. 21 and Rs. 251. These Bonus cards are for their Prepaid Customers only. The Rs.21 card valid for 2 days only and the Rs. 251 card valid for 30 days. The company aimed these Bonus cards for making the Mobile internet more popular to all the customers. You can avail this cards from any Vodafone Stores.

We already know that the Vodafone Essar has pulled the bonus cards to market for unlimited internet usage. You will get the 30 day pack for 251 rupees only. But I want o note you that the browsing is only for WAP. Whereas the speed of wap is restricted to around 10-80 Kbps max. As you compare with other provider the speed is very low as my concern. With this speed you can’t access things like VoiP. Walk into the nearest Vodafone store and ask them about any other latest offers are available in your location.

The Vodafone offers 2 kinds of bonus Recharge for its prepaid customers to offer unlimited internet browsing on mobile or computer. The Bonus Recharge offers unlimited data package for 24 hour. The Bonus recharge of Rs.95 has 30 days validity and the fair usage policy of 500MB data. You can avail this either in the form of easy recharge or in the form of Bonus card.

If you are new power user of internet then recharge Rs. 3000 and get the limitless internet on your laptop, Smartphone or computer using the mobile or USB stick modem. The validity is 180 days. If it is gonna cost you heavy then there are portable plans which can be activated in you mobile by yourself.There are 4, 14, 32 and 95 rupees tariffs with validity 1, 3, 7 and 30 days respectively. Just dial *555# on your Vodafone prepaid mobile and activate the useful one. You need to download the GPRS settings from Vodafone to your handset to use this service.