Thread: Incoming calls not receiving while using internet on my mobile

Incoming calls not receiving while using internet on my mobile

I have a nokia N72 mobile phone. I am using idea network connection with my nokia N72 mobile phone. I am also use GPRS service which is provided by idea. There is no any issue with my idea network service. But there is a problem is that, whenever i use internet on my nokia N72 mobile phone i am not able to receive incoming call on my nokia N72 mobile phone. How can i solve this problem? Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Incoming calls not receiving while using internet on my mobile

I think there is a problem in your idea GPRS setting so because of that you are facing this problem in your nokia N72 mobile phone. so first check it properly. Otherwise you send a request for new idea GPRS setting. For that dial *#50555#. You will receive the GPRS setting message shorty on your mobile phone. Save that setting and then restart your mobile phone. Now you check your problem is solve or not. If not then call your idea service provider.

You have to check your nokia N72 mobile phone setting. If there is any problem in your nokia N72 mobile phone setting then also you have to face this type of problem so first check your mobile phone setting properly. If still you have a problem then reset all your mobile phone setting. Go to Main menu. Then go to Setting option. so to phone setting and click on Default setting. phone will restart. Now you check your problem is solve or not.

I think if this is a default problem with your idea network connection then also you get this problem. So first you conform about this from other idea internet (GPRS) user. If other also facing the same problem then there is a not a fault in your mobile phone. Call your idea service provider and tell them what the problem you are facing with your idea internet connection. so they will help you to solve your problem.