Thread: Can I use BSNL EVDO on MTS MBLAZE

Can I use BSNL EVDO on MTS MBLAZE

Hello everyone, i am using MTS Mbaze network for some weeks now and I would want to know that can i use it for BSNL EVDO as I am not happy with the service of the MTS Mblaze. Since the MTS MBlaze modem is same as BSNL EVDO modem so is there any possibility that i can use BSNL on my MTS Blaze. The MTS service is really good but it dosent offers unlimited plans and i always would want to online to surf or to chat so I am in need of such plan. So friends can anyone help me out with this.

Re: Can I use BSNL EVDO on MTS MBLAZE

Hey if you really want to use the BSNL EVDO on MTS MBLAZE than please visit the bsnl site, there you would get some suggestions from the BSNL company. In that list there is one option given by the bnsl that i you want you want to bring your own data card than you can do it by paying some amount to them. You can select that option and then you will be able to use BSNL EVDO on your MTS MBLAZE data card. Also you will get some options related to data usage, you can choose whatever plan which you want to have and can enjoy surfing on BSNL EVDO using MTS MBLAZE.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Yes its true that you can use BSNL EVDO on MTS MBLAZE by selecting the option when you visit the bsnl website. I think it is third option in the list that states that
    " Activation charges in case customer brings his own data card in Rs. 350."
    Also the charges will be dependent on whether you are using prepaid or postpaid. I think for postpaid the charges for unlimited plan is Rs 750, for prepaid it is something different. Although, you can use both options on one data card at one time. BSNL really offers very cheap unlimited plan for the customers.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Yes its obvious you cans use BSNL EVDO on MTS MBLAZE and just on MTS but even on other data card if you provide BSNL with your data card. If your card which you have brought for activation is with embedded RUIM ( SIM ) they will reprogram it for BSNL network. If it is having removable RUIM, BSNL will supply, activated BSNL RUIM, to you. Thus you will get BSNL network on any network card. This is quite a goo facility that has been started by BSNL as most of the customers are not quite happy with what they have and they always tend to choose the company that provides them with unlimited plans at a quite reasonable cost.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Yes you can use the BSNl network on your MTS card , this MTS MBLAZE even has a EVDO modem that is actually used by BSNL so its obvious that you can have a different network that supports the same modem. However you cannot directly use this by changing the sim , you have to go to the bsnl gallery and give them your data card , bsnl will reprogrammed that card is such a way that it will sync with the BSNL EVDO. Also, you have to pay them with some additional charges as prescribed by them and also the charges of the unlimited usage plan.

liaison4fun Guest

hey guys...can anyone please confirm if this has worked or not...converting mblaze to be used with bsnl evdo...please guys..just drop a word....

Quote Originally Posted by liaison4fun View Post
    hey guys...can anyone please confirm if this has worked or not...converting mblaze to be used with bsnl evdo...please guys..just drop a word....
    I dont know how those are using BSNL service on MTS.

Are these companies sister concern ? No.. Than how one company can offer others services on its own modem.. Not possible mate. You dont try this.