Thread: Heating Issues of Virgin Handsets

Heating Issues of Virgin Handsets

Hey hi friends I just brought a new Virgin connection for my handset. I have heard that virgin is providing a cheaper call rates and also is having attractive net schemes that can be used anywhere. But the main problem with it is that whenever I charge the handset the problem with it is that it gets overheated. Can anyone just tell me what is the problem with my handset. Also I am using Huawei handset.
    Last edited by Depo; 05-11-2010 at 05:58 AM.

Re: Heating Issues of Virgin Handsets

This problem is commonly arisen in the CDMA phones and also not in the Virgin, this problem is arisen in the reliance model and almost all of the CDMA mobiles. Other option is that you got to call less in the phone which will lessen the phone from getting overheated. Other option is that you can escape this issue by investing in the high end models of the CDMA.

The reason for the heating is that all the CDMA phones is that because it works in low frequency allocation. But on the contrary if your using a high end CDMA device then it will tend to loose less heat and also the handset will not heat quickly. Then also you can go for the higher headsets having more market values like Nokia or Motorola.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I am just planning for a high end device which will not get heated very soon and I am confused with the Motorola Razor V3C and Motorola CARTEGENA (W210). Both the phones are good CDMA phones but I am confused which one to use. Please post me your reviews for both the phones and tell me which one would be the best for use.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

The Motorola Razor V3C is a sleek designed phone and has got better features than the Motorola W210. Because the W210 is a normal functioning phone while the razor is a good looking and a high-end device. The W210 is low-end phone and the performance is a not up to the mark if compared to the V3C.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

The other option with you is that you can get the problem in notice to the Virgin mobile company. Or you can take the query to the retailer shop from where you have got the handset. The retailer can give you the new headset or just try to solve the problem through repairing the handset and then giving it back to you.