Thread: Airtel Gprs or Aircel Gprs

Airtel Gprs or Aircel Gprs

I want gprs service in my mobile phone. I am using nokia 5233 mobile phone. But I am confused in terms of internet service; I am not able to decide which gprs service I must buy for my mobile phone. I am thinking to buy aircel or airtel sim card for my phone. And they both are providing gprs service in very cheap cost ?. Someone please help me decide which sim card I have to buy for gprs. Please help me.

Re: Airtel Gprs or Aircel Gprs

Previous to this month I swapped my network airtel to aircel. For the reason that the airtel cancelled all their limitless download tariff for mobiles. Currently they bring in RS.20/day for 8MB of downloading rate later than that it will increased for every 50 kb. So I changed to aircel however this very deprived network when evaluate to airtel. No reply from their customer support. With no any previous information to the consumer they modify their plans. So deprived I was swapped only for internet. I am not capable to work hard in third party web browsers and third party apps then how we are saying it is helpful.

The most excellent mobile internet tariffs are available in India. Aircel offers a very excellent service through unlimited browsing and download at extremely fine browsing speeds. Aircel offers Pocket Internet(PI) in three packs- Rs 14, Rs 29, Rs 98. The initial one Rs 14 is for unlimited internet pack for 3 days. Rs 29 is for only 7 days and Rs 98 pack is 1 month free browsing without limitations on download limit. I utilized all three plans and the browsing speed is equal for all the 3 and the speed is nearly 120 KBPS. Every so often the download speed will reach till 25 KBPS depends up on the network connectivity.

If you need to Aircel Pocket Internet Settings on your cell phone, you must SMS PI to 121 through your Aircel Number. If you need to activate Rs 14 dial *122*114#, for Rs 29 dial * 234*2900# and for Rs 98 pack dial *122*98. If you are using an Airtel mobile number, you can acquire the Mobile Office internet settings through SMS MO to 543210 (Toll free) through your Airtel mobile number. You can also make it activate this pack by dialing *567*11# and you can even also obtain Mobile Internet Settings by dialing *567*13# or through the over specified SMS.

I think you must go with the airtel sim. The network connectivity of airtel is excellent and internet speed is really good. I have used every sim in my phone for internet-reliance, idea, vodafone, aircel and finally airtel. I am happy with airtel now. Download speeds upto 25-30 kbps is reached depending on your area and air traffic.

You can easily get the download 28.1 Kilobits per second, presently below the dial up speed. Absolutely, 28.1 Kbps speed is not an Average Speed. We performed same test with the help of Aircel through had a download speed of 52.4kbps nearly double of Airtel’s Speed. As soon as the same test was performed through Tata Docomo Connection, There was a giant surprise waiting for all of us Tata Docomo announced 129Kbps, that is 5 times good than Airtel! 129kbps is nothing however half of the fundamental broadband speed.