Thread: Virgin Mobile Performance

Virgin Mobile Performance

Hi friends, I want to have the Virgin mobile. But today there no such advertisement of Virgin mobile and no new schemes I heard from it. Few months before they were having the large number of ads and also they provide the good schemes. Many people also had it but now I don’t see any one having the virgin phones. Is there someone using the Virgin phone? Does virgin have the good performance?

Re: Virgin Mobile Performance

Basically Virgin doesn’t have their network. They share their network with TATA services. So its service may be good but not good as TATA mobiles. You may have watched that virgin cell phones number start with 92, same as that of TATA. Although the Virgin was the first company to launch the 50 paisa/second plan. Also they where first to pay for 1 paisa/incoming call. They also provided 150 virgin to virgin minutes free. Its performance is good in the market as far as scheme is concerned.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

The Virgin mobile is not been much famous in the market. Instead I had not seen many people’s using virgin mobile. Also they are not much successful in the market because of CDMA services. CDMA is not much popular in current market. Peoples are now going for the GSM card. Although they provide the CDMA service, they not give good quality of hand set for CDMA cards. that is why they are not much famous in mobile market.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Virgin mobile is very competitive because they provide good quality of schemes. That is why they are doing well in market of competition. They have brilliant schemes such as Virgin to virgin free. Also give 30 paisa for every calls and 50 paisa for STD calls. They also have many free SMS schemes for which they are famous among the students. What they are doing is just expanding their business in India. They are famous in America and European countries. It is also having the good network quality and also has the very cheap price. It is good.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

As far as the network is concerned for Virgin, it is not good. but they are cheaper in price. Virgin is the TATA subsidiary. TATA is having the good network quality and also the price is very cheap. The bad thing of Virgin is, they are CDMA provider. TATA provides the good CDMA as well as GSM service. so people usually goes for the TATA mobiles. Virgin is also good but it network is worst.