Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is the speed of CDMA 1x

India BroadBand

Old 04-11-2010

What is the speed of CDMA 1x

I have recently purchased new usb moden from mts. I have seen there are two option are available on mts applicaton are broadand and CDMA 1x. I have information about the broadband but I donít know about the CDMA 1x. In broadband mode internet was working fast and fine but when I switched to the CDMA mode internet becomes very slow and frequent connection lost. Somebody please help me about the CDMA 1x.

Old 04-11-2010

Re: What is the speed of CDMA 1x

Live TV High-resolution service that allows real-time observation every television channels via a mobile device with high quality, within the coverage area EvDO. Multiuser online games, entertainment applications available on mobile devices that allow users to play simultaneously with anywhere in the world. Browsing WAP service that allows Internet browsing from a mobile device at high speeds, to have continuous access to data from anywhere with EvDO coverage and full mobility. To enjoy this service provided by Movilnet is necessary to have a login account with a username and password provided by Movilnet both, of course found in an area where service is available MTS, note that in addition to functioning in EvDO networks, MTS Mblaze also works on CDMA 1X networks while those with much lower speed, you must also have a computer, either cellular or a PCMCIA (Laptop) compatible with this service, currently in the market can achieve different models that fit your budget.
Old 04-11-2010

MTS is presented in the telecommunications market as a solution to a segment of users who require high performance and wireless connections to the world of data at faster speeds, so CANTV has the advantages of traditional Aba (Access Broad Band DSL) to wireless spectrum. This service is based on 3G EvDO (Evolution Data Optimized in English) which is a standard protocol for radio interface that provides access to data wirelessly at high speeds. 3G EvDO technology is the evolution of CDMA 1X family.
Old 04-11-2010

CDMA 1X is a difference in the quality actor in the supply of products and services. Not only offers faster data transmission, but also a range of services and applications for corporate and individual clients, innovative in Peru, among them:
  • Access to cameras connected to the Internet (web cam) that will see the images in real time.
  • Location (you can view a map showing the location of the person or desired point).
  • Download videos (video clip, goals and movie trailers).
  • Downloadable content.
  • Send and receive photos via cell phone.
  • Sending and receiving e-mails.
  • Internet access.
  • Chat.
  • Instant messenger.
  • Multi-user games.
Old 04-11-2010

CDMA 1X was successfully launched in Brazil by Vivo in April 2002 and has been instrumental in cementing the position of technology and market leader of the subsidiary of Telefonica Moviles in the Brazilian market. This transfer of technologies demonstrating the ability to transfer mobile phone synergies and best practices within their group. Recently, Telefonica Moviles, operator managed by Telefonica Moviles Chile, became the first operator in Latin America to launch EDGE services on GSM, which allows transmission speeds of 474 Kbps.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,