Thread: Vodafone to Vodafone free calls

Vodafone to Vodafone free calls

Hello, I am using vodafone sim card, My mobile phone has only one sim card slot. I want to make vodafone to vodafone local calls, I am resident of mumbai, I want to know whether vodafone has any scheme or offer where I can make unlimited vodafone to vodafone unlimited local calls. Can you please help me with the same, I am looking for some urgent help.

Re: Vodafone to Vodafone free calls

Previously, I was using Vodafone prepaid service for my mobile phone. My maximum calls are on Vodafone number but there is one Vodafone number. I make lots of voice calls on vodafone no. which is expensive for me all the time. Now I am shifted from Prepaid to Postpaid Vodafone Mobile connection. And there is a one Vodafone plan which is offers you unlimited local calls on any vodafone no. at Rs. 49 only.

Vodafone Add-on Pack-49 enable its users to make Unlimited Local calls on two Vodafone Mobile numbers for 30 days at Rs. 49 per month. The latest Add-on pack will be appropriate to chosen postpaid plans such as VF Talk 199 per sec, VF Talk 299 per sec, MYOP Per Minute, MYOP Per second, GK 199 along STD at 1.5, Double VALUE plan for rupees 399, Talk STD 299 at 50 p, New Value 199, Double VALUE plan for rupees 299, Ticket Plan and Travel Plan.

I am using a Vodafone prepaid connection since from last 3 years. Every time I am looking for the Vodafone to Vodafone free call for prepaid connection. And there is no Vodafone to Vodafone free calls plan in prepaid connection. I don’t want to change my mobile numbers but I want such Vodafone to Vodafone free call rates. There is only Vodafone to Vodafone unlimited free calls in postpaid connection. Someone please help me and suggest me what should I do.