Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dish TRU HD vs. SUN Direct HD

India BroadBand

Old 30-10-2010

Dish TRU HD vs. SUN Direct HD

I am staying in Mumbai I am looking to buy new dht hd service for my new hd television. But the problem is actually I want cheap dth service. And I have heard that dish tv and sun direct has released Dish tru hd and Sun direct hd. I want to what is the difference between in these two hd services. Because I donít have any information about these dth provides, someone please help me to solve my problem.

Old 30-10-2010

Re: Dish TRU HD vs. SUN Direct HD

I am using Sun direct HD dth service for my television. But there is a problem with this dth service that this offers only two high definition channels are National geographic Channel HD and Discovery HD World. And there is no other channels in except these two. So there is no meaning to buy Sun TV Direct HD. Thatís why I would like to suggest you not to buy and also if you are going to buy this then it is waste of money.
Old 30-10-2010

HD channels in Dish Tru HD and Sun Direct HD

Dish TV HD
  • Zee Cinema HD
  • Zee TV HD
  • National Geographic HD
  • Discovery HDWorld

Sun Direct HD
  • National Geographic HD
  • Discovery HD World
Old 30-10-2010

Dish TV is the lead the way in DTH service in India, And now Dish TV is brings to you high definition service as known as Dish TV Tru HD. Even although HD service was given to before, pricing was much high however now nearly all of the service providers as like a SUN Direct, Airtel, Reliance are forthcoming through economical package. It is time to think regarding upgrading to HD service , in particular if you have a larger LED/LCD TV.
Old 30-10-2010

HD offers resolution that is substantially higher than traditional television systems (standard-definition TV, or SD TV, or SD). HD has one or two million pixels per frame, roughly five times that of SD. HD Features : HD brings to you cinema-like viewing experience where you enjoy 33% wider screen with a panoramic aspect ratio of 16:9, 1080i with an amazing picture resolution of 1080◊1920 that offers picture quality that is 5 times sharper than standard definition and delivers superior theater like stereophonic sound.
Old 30-10-2010

I have bought a lcd tv a year before and was for eternity looking to get a hd set top box. Sun dth launched their HD service previous year however they value is costly. Lastly a month or so back I have seen a Dish tv advertise providing the hd service for just Rs.2990 only and I immediately purchased it. I got 5 hd channels previously. And the channels were discovery hd, nat geo, espn, zee tv and zee cinema. ESPN showing FIFA was the most excellent in video quality. Discovery and Nat Geo appears ok however certainly not amazing. They keep repeating the similar serials and you soon get bored after sometime. Now they are displaying ten sports in HD for the cricket matches. However the telecast quality is so deprived which it appears like a standard channel.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,