Thread: List of DTH HD service providers in India

List of DTH HD service providers in India

There so many people who are confused in the dth hd service provider is india. I am using a TATA sky HD DTH service in India. I have given the list of DTH HD service providers in India.

Sun Direct HD

Sun HD that perhaps help those people are searching for DTH HD experience. Although we are hopes other DTH hd service providers to gives HD ASFIK SUN Direct the just HD services are presented in India. This wants a much larger Dish (double of Tata Sky+ dish I have) and latest set top box – Samsung DBS-5090R. This set top box are comes through a Cheap HDMI cable, no there are other cables (no RCA cables / IEC cables)given.

Price: Rupees 2940

HD Channels
    • National Geographic HD
    • Discovery HD World

TATA Sky HD

The high definition STB comes cover in black, through a matte finish. The face panel has a glossy serface on it, and contains of several control buttons and power/standby mode indicators. The remote control is likewise developed to the regular TataSky one we are accustomed to, although this one is minor in size. The HD box set contains all three AV cables- composite, component and HDMI.

Price: Rupees 2599

HD Channels
    • National Geographic HD
    • Discovery HD World
    • Star Plus HD.
    • Neo Cricket
    • Showcase

Re: List of DTH HD service providers in India

Airtel Digital TV HD

The HD services can be using the latest HD ablility set top box provided by Airtel. The set top box provides Full HD video resolution and Dolby Plus Surround Sound. To take a enjoyment the HD feature, users will require to contain an HD able to television and the set top box will be attached to the Tv via the HDMI cable. And ongoing through the tradition, the Airtel Digital TV HD feature arrives through the universal remote control.

Price: Rupees 2840

HD Channels
    • National Geographic HD
    • ESPN HD

Dish Tru HD

This feature provides a high definition sound and picture experience to its spectators The channels are Dish Tru HD is providing in HD contain Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD, Discovery HD, National Geographic HD and the FIFA World Cup on ESPN. HD ready TV fixed are being sell in India for several years at present however, the customers have been not capable to enjoy the advantage of HD technology because of be short of HD allocation and HD programming.

Price: Rupees 2990

HD Channels
    • Zee Cinema
    • Zee TV
    • National Geographic HD
    • Discovery HD World

Reliance Big TV HD

As we all know that big tv having an outstanding video clarity in their standard set top box so I was hopeful which the video clarity will be improved. And yes the video clarity is extremely high-quality as I have connected via HDMI. Regular channels such as discovery has an extremely good clarity and good than the earlier video clarity. The sound quality is also improved than previous to as it is imminent more crunchy and fine.

Price: Rupees 4990

HD Channels
    • DD Sports HD
    • National Geographic HD
    • Star Plus HD
    • Discovery HD World

I dont know the channel no. on which DISCOVERY HD is coming , kindly tell me as i hav been waiting for 6 months for discovery HD on my BIG TV HD DVR, otherwise plz modify ur channel list.
    Last edited by sweethroo; 01-11-2010 at 05:06 PM.