Thread: Hot Offer from Spice for this Diwali

Hot Offer from Spice for this Diwali

I need some detail of new offers by Spice. Does any one knows about the same. I had found this on a poster in a mobile gallery which states that this Diwali Spice is releasing a hot offer. This offer will let to have a free mobile phone on purchase of Spice model. What are the other more conditions on this. When this offers is going to be live on the market. I found there were some limitations related to area. I don't think Spice is giving this offers for the entire country. Does there are something new provided on the Sim card also regarding callings and other message options.

Re: Hot Offer from Spice for this Diwali

It is called as Spice HotSpot Mobile Diwali Offer 2010. This offer clearly indicates that you will get a mobile handset free on purchase of a new mobile phone. It is right that it is related to single model only. Here what the offers says that if you purchase a mobile phone above Rs. 8,000 then you will get a Spice QT50 phone free on that. There are some limiations for the phone. The condition is that the offers is only for the Delhi area and other related NCR areas in Delhi. If you stay other than this then you cannot get the benefit of this offers.

That is correct that you can only enjoy the offer in the Delhi area. This is provided on purchase of more than Rs.8,000 and the offer is not applicable for Nokia and Blackberry models. Go to your nearest shop and ask for Mobile pe Mobile Free Offer. The offers is limited to the festival season only. Once you get mobile worth more than Rs.8,000 then you are elligibleto get a Spice QT50. Spice QT50 is a full QWERTY keyboard phone. The estimate cost of this phone is around Rs.3,000 in the market. It has a digital camera also.

I had noticed some terms and conditions for this offers. What it says that the offers is only availabled to the selected Spice Retail outlets. That also must be located in Delhi and NCR only. The offers begins from 8 October and will say last till the stock ends. The criteria for the phone elligibility can be altered by the company anytime. And there are other more conditions which I found on a brochure of Spice phone. I am not really interested in this offers where you have to spend more than Rs. 8,000 to get a free phone of Rs. 3,000. I will better wait for some better offers on the sim cards for the festive season.

There is nothing provided for the sim card and calling support. The offers intend to give you a free Spice QT50 phone. Spice QT50 is a mid range phone which offers you net surfing, multimedia, games, etc support on this. Remember that this not a 3G phone. You cannot enjoy other premium service on this phone. If you are planing to buy a good phone around that stated amount then going for this model will not be so costly for you. At that range of price what Spice has offered there are many models with better features and support are provided. The other thing is that this offers is only limited to Delhi area. Refer to the terms and condition properly before buying this.