Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

where can I find a second hand Tata Indicom Photon Plus USB Modem

India BroadBand

Old 24-10-2010

where can I find a second hand Tata Indicom Photon Plus USB Modem

I require finding an internet connection temporally and I am missing among no alternative extra than Tata Indicom Photon Plus. But I don't desire to expend Rs 3500 to find a modem which I might not utilize for extra than 6 months. So I am gazing to purchase a second hand Tata Indicom USB modem. If you or anybody of you recognize is eager to put up for sale a Tata Indicom Photon plus USB modem, then make somebody's day. Thanks in advance for the help. A great reply would be appreciated.

Old 24-10-2010

Re: where can I find a second hand Tata Indicom Photon Plus USB Modem

I imagine if you purchase a used modem from somebody else, Tata INdicom might decline to sustain you in case of troubles, proverb you might not resell the modem. Anywhere on the all right print of original signup figure, it will be printed in an unreadable form. Tata Indicom consumer support will assemble at rest looking at these posts (choosing to not to respond) now in my opinion that following you acquire the trouble and fixed with non-working modem, you will purchase a new modem from them.
Old 24-10-2010

At present there is no high-quality wireline service in the region I exist and I will be changing to my apartment building in a further 6 months in Mumbai where Airtel is accessible. Therefore, is anyone eager to sell USB modem? OR is there any additional method to find the USB model + Connection at a cheaper charge. I hope the Connection is consistent with good speed. Thanks in advance for the reply. Good reply would be appreciated.
Old 24-10-2010

I think besides finding a second hand USB modem you should to go for a new one. As you are ready to spend 3500/-. Why are you looking for the second hand if you will buy the new one then there is no harm to you? I would like to suggest you to buy the new one as they provide you with some new offers and speed. I am giving you some explanations about the new photon service by Tata. The company states that Photon+ is 20 times quicker than the accessible mobile wireless equipment offering information charge up to 3.1 Mbps. This is well-matched with together laptops as well as desktops. Photon+ is available via together Routers and USB Modems; this would provide to together business section as well as customers. The most excellent part in the Photon+ is that it propose simple ’self installation’ by means of LAN or WLAN connectivity and OS support meant for Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS X. So this is an advantage for all Mac consumers. This is also accessible in Mumbai with a one-time fitting charge of Rs.3500, whereas the duty plan starts from Rs 299 to Rs. 1250. I think you should go for this new plan by Tata.
Old 24-10-2010

This is a big product. Lastly somewhat that actually makes a distinguished dissimilarity. I have been surprise when India will get up with the west as far as internet speeds were apprehensive. Now broadband has inwards however internet on the move was immobile a fight. The majority of the products exposed there have been deprived in provisos of signals and treatment, apart from Tata Indicom. Conversely net speeds still gone pretty a bit to be preferred. Photon+ not only has a fashionable dongle but too relatively an easy set up. Running it too does not mainly have any kind of elevated system necessities. Activation was actually a enjoyment because it was slightly easy and complete to use. So far friendly with Windows only although. Speed of course is the main surface of this connection and given it is an HSIA (High Speed Internet Access).one more enormous bonus is the Wi-Fi environment of this innovative invention. Now it attach not now via USB but also wirelessly to devices distributing the internet.In general an incredible improves from no matter which else in the market. This is absolutely a group breaker, slightly a category maker.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,