Thread: Unable to make voice and SMS with MBLAZE

Unable to make voice and SMS with MBLAZE

Please let me know that is it possible to make voice calls through the MBLAZE. As mentioned the name i have an USB network connection of MBLAZE and using it from last few months, But my friends were saying that it is possible to make calls as well send sms through it. Now the thing here is that i have tried a lot but unable to do the same and i am confused that is it really true or my friends are pulling my leg. Please help me in this case if it is possible then let me know since it will help me a lot.

Re: Unable to make voice and SMS with MBLAZE

As per my knowledge it is not possible to make calls or send SMS through the MBLAZE USB device because it is not having any kind of source which will help it to do so. The thing here is that your friend are making fun of you or may be true also i am also not aware that whether such services are in to existence. So if possible then i will reply you for the same with proper information and clear ideas. I need some time to search regarding it and to gather appropriate information.

No i don't think that MBLAZE will allow you to do such sms or the Voice calls, Because it is the USB device which provides you the internet connection for networking purpose. And if you really wants to send the sms on free then you can use this sites:
    Way2sms
    i60by2
    indyarocks
    funsms
    I hope that if you will visit this sites than you will be able to send free sms. And if you want to use your MBLAZE for it then it is no possible.
    Last edited by rooki; 24-10-2010 at 04:29 AM.

I think that it is possible to make such calls and send the sms but for that you will need either windows 7 or the windows vista as your operating system. And if you have one of this as your operating system than you have to just make the following changes in the MBLAZE sttings:
    • Phone: #888
    • User: abc@pqr.mtsindia.in
    • Password: Leave Blank
    • CHAP: Unticked
    • PAP: ticked
    • USE DNS: Unticked
    • DNS: Leave Blank
    • Alternate DNS: Leave Blank
    • Use Static IP: Unticked, Leave Blank
    • Mode: Hybrid
    • Connect when startup: Unticked
    • Auto re-connect: Ticked

If you really wants to make the voice calls then you have to use the FRING Application. This application allows you to just make a voice call through your system or the mobile phone on free. What you have to do is just download this software or application from the internet and then just install it on to your system but make sure that it must be compatible to your system and must be connected to the network. I hope that this will help you to make voice call as well as send sms.