Thread: want information about MTNL Broadband 2 MBPS Unlimited @ 599/month

want information about MTNL Broadband 2 MBPS Unlimited @ 599/month

Hi I am using personal computer and very keen to have an Internet connection to the system. I am using this system since last three years. Right now I am doing BSc(IT) which makes me very needy to have an internet connection to my house. I am searching for the information about the different broadband services. Recently I heard that MTNL broadband has launching their 2Mbps unlimited plans at 599only. Is this information is true. If this is true then please can you give me the information about that services provided by the MTNL? And if possible please tell me another service of the MTNL services. Thanks for the replies in advance.

Re: want information about MTNL Broadband 2 MBPS Unlimited @ 599/month

You may shortly hear this declaration from MTNL. Last time, when MTNL twice the speed from 256 kbps to 512. My speed enlarged one week earlier than the official declaration from MTNL. Now, since yesterday, my speed has been improved from 512 kbps to 2055 kbps (2 mbps), it this way you may shortly take notice of the following official declaration from MTNL:2 mbps unlimited @ 599/ month So presently wait for a few days. I am not sure that they are providing this or not as the thing was happened to me may be an incident or any mistake done by the service provider but it seems that they are recently planning to announce such services soon.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Which do you suppose is extra preferable of the two policy.DSL Unlimited 599 -- 512Kbps -- Unlimited -- Rs. 599/-or DSL NU 849 -- 2Mbps -- 1.25 GB & Night Unlimited (Timing 22.00hrs to 8.00 hrs) -- Rs. 849/-. Can you suggest me that which one is right choice for me as I want this connection for my home pc and normal searches and downloading games, movies? Please suggest me soon as I am waiting for the replies. Thanks in advance for the appropriate replies.

Yes there are many services by several broadband service providers. I have a list from MTNL broadband which I giving you below. Just go through them and select which you likes and suits to you and your pocket as well.
    • DSL NU 849 which provide speed upto 2 Mbps100 MB downloads in about 8 minutes. 750 MB in 1 hour.Maximum Data download per day (10 Hrs) upto 7.5 GB or 7GB approximate captivating modem switch on and off time into thought throughout NU period and 42 MB every day in the morning in view of 1280 MB per month data limit.
    • DSL Unlimited 599 which provide speed = 512 Kbps.100 MB downloads in about 30 minutes. 200 MB in 1 hour.Max Data download in one day (24 Hrs) upto 4.8 GB or 4.5 GB approximate allowing for it will acquire a bit extra time than 1 Hr to download 200 MB
    • DSL Unlimited 749 one more alternative but extra costly than 599 and closer to 849 which provide speed upto 752 Kbps. That's enhance in speed by just 1/3rd portion. So maximum information download per day will be 6.4 GB or 6 GB approximately.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I think the plans that are provided by the several broadband service provider which comes under night plans are not useful for the students this my opinion because they need proper relaxation and for this they need proper sleep in the night. If they will surf the net in the night what will they study at day. And one thing comes under consideration is true broadband speeds are which you get in the day only. I have information that MTNL made 2mbps unlimited plan in Delhi for Rs. 1899 but in Mumbai it is Rs. 3999. I hope that they will make this unlimited plan everywhere for below Rs 1500/month in Mumbai. I think for this declaration we have to wait for a few months or may be a few years.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

It all depends on how greatly you can stay for somewhat that you desire to download. If you are now downloading a movie after that with 2mbps you can download 6-7 movies in one night and with 512kbps you can download concerning 4 movies in a day. But after that I don’t believe 1 will be watching more than 2-3 movies a day. As a result 512kbps should be sufficient, because then you don’t have to stay track of your daytime downloading as well. With 2mbps you will have to stay full day, with 512 you can download whatever thing at any time of the day. 2mbps would be helpful simply if you are endlessly downloading somewhat and using each bit in 10 night hours for entire month. With 512kbps you also save 250Rs.For usual website surfing 2mbps or 512kbps, which should almost not make a lot dissimilarity with 2mbps you will be compulsory to plan to downloads at night even if now 200-300MBps. That way extra electricity will be consumed at night. With 512kbps u can save electricity by downloading though you are online on computer but presently chatting or surfing.

Are you an existing consumer or a fresh subscriber? If similar to me you are an accessible subscriber, then do what I have done, presently altered from DSL399 plan which is 1GB monthly limit plan to the DSL combo unlimited 495 plan which provide me rental fee land line and CPE and 320 kbps speed. I have ensured and originate behind the modification that I have been receiving over 200 KBps download speed which is close to 2 Mbps. As a result I recommend that you first change to this plan till MTNL chart out that they have been providing the dessert at no extra cost. Then change to 599 if compulsory at that position. This may help you to get the desired solution.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter