Thread: Broadband network monitoring

Broadband network monitoring

I am using the MTNL broadband connection in my home network, in the HP computer with the 2GB RAM and the 256GB hard disk and with the 2.2GHz AMD processor specification. The problem is the speed of the of the internet is frequently falls, is there any tool to monitor the bandwidth of the internet? I am also using another broadband connection in my home into another laptop. I heard about the DATAFOX of the broadband service, what is usage of the tool and how is it works? Any suggestion will be appreciated….

Re: Broadband network monitoring

The Datafox is an application which is very easy to use, it having the cross platform and some customizable with some of the browser like the Mozilla Firefox. This application is used to monitor the bandwidth of the broadband connection. This is mainly used for the Data one Broadband and the MTNL Triband. Basically this one is use only with the Firefox browser compatible systems, it will install in the browser extension. But it will not monitor the network activities that you are using, it will just provide the information about the Broadband connectivity. The information that is collected about the connection will displayed in the browser status bar.

I am using the Broadband monitor to track the broadband service ion my computer, which is active and permit you to access the connection. This application will monitor the broadband connection that you are using to insure that the connection is working fine. Use this one to monitor your broadband network service; it will definitely help you to track the network. You can also able to check the LAN connection is working or not. For that you have to mention the name of the one or two computer in the network to monitor the speed of the internet service. Whether the computer is responding by pinging with the network, by the application.

The Bandwidth Monitor, is an application which is used to monitor the Bandwidth of the network. I am using this, and it really works. You have to install the application into your machine. This software will display the download and the uploading speed usage of the network, it will display the message in the form of graphical and the numerical. It will give you the usage in the weekly and the monthly basis. It will monitor all the connection of the computer like the LAN connection and the Internet network connection and it will also monitor the VPN connection. it having some other features like the speeds stopwatch, transfer rates recorder, and bandwidth usage notification. It includes the connection with the modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, Ethernet cards, wireless, VPN, and many more