Thread: MTNL BROADBAND unable to connect to access MTNL web-self care

MTNL BROADBAND unable to connect to access MTNL web-self care

I am unable to login MTNL web-self care, there seem to be a issue with MTNL web-self care login. I am unable to access to this page as to check my usage. I am an 2XXXXXXX@ a user. So does any other 2XXXXXXX user is having this issue. When I try to access this page with my correct user ID and password I get this message Login Error: The typed password is incorrect. Please check to it and see if there is any reason as to why I should not be able to access web-self care. Your suggestion would be appreciated thank you in advance.

Re: MTNL BROADBAND unable to connect to access MTNL web-self care

As you mentioned that you are 2XXXXXXX user and have this issue. I am also a 2XXXXXXX user so I check and I was able to login without any problem. You do not need to worry about this because it happens many times with me also and the same error message is displyedeven if you have entered the right user iD and password and even though one has not changed password.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Your user name is either your telephone number i.e., 2XXXXXXX or your telephone with "@" appended at the end. And by default your password is CA 10 digit number which is printed on every bill of MTNL connection. You can go to their site to check your user-name and resolve your issue after login on this page. And I will suggest you to check it as the site is as normal as before.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You can follow the below procedure to change the password:
    Connect to Internet and open the webpage. Use your user name as Telephone no and password as your CA number to login to self care page. Then your account details would be displayed. Clink on the link and change service passwords.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you are not connected to the network then hold the reset button on router which will reset all the settings and you will be able to login without password. If you are connected to network then you just need to get in to wireless settings and press windows+R, type cmd and press enter. Now type ipconfig and press enter and look for your wireless device. See the address to the default gateway. Type that address in the Internet explorer or web browser and login using the default user ID and password as admin or administrator. I think now you would be able to login to MTNL web self care and see your usage.

Wireless router has it's own IP address which I think is the same as mentioned above and once you have typed that address in Web browser on whatever browser you are using such as Internet Explorer, safari or firefox. You will get a message would pop up and it will ask for a password which would be admin or administrator and this will let you into the wireless settings. If this does not seem to solve your issue you can contact to MTNL exchange to get resolve your problem.