Thread: MBlaze when connected freezes Sony Vaio laptop

MBlaze when connected freezes Sony Vaio laptop

I have my friend and he has just bought the Sony Vaio Laptop, now with that he received the MTS MBlaze as a gift. Now the thing is that the laptop has no issue with the working it is working without any issues and the things are really going well with it. The problem occurs when the MTS MBlaze is brought in action. Whenever the MBlaze is connected to the laptop it just starts to freeze. Is there anyone who has faced this before? He had asked me to help and I was not able to help him. I just need your all suggestions on this topic. He yet has the MBlaze with him and he has said that he will ask for a replacement if the things do not went in his way, and if continued to trouble him. Please guys if there are any suggestions then do come and help me so that I can help him. What could be the possible reason, i am blank and it will be really appreciated if you all can put some light on it.
    Last edited by Filomena; 23-10-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Re: MBlaze when connected freezes Sony Vaio laptop

Well let me know what is the Operating System that your friend is having on his system? I think that it is going to be the Windows 7 as he had just purchased the thing and the current Operating System that all the users and the Shopkeepers are suggesting is the Windows 7. I just want t o inform all of you here that on the complaint register of the MTS MBlaze many of their customers had complained regarding the same issue and in reply the MTS MBlaze have come up with a FIX for that. They have come up with the update that can really solve the issue, and I think that I am correct and hence would suggest you to recommend your friend to have that thing on your system. I hope that the fix that has been released from the MTS side will be of great help to your friend. Even if the OS that your friend is having is not the Windows 7 and if it is Windows Vista then also the same fix is going to work. Ask him to install it and see the system running. Please post if the things go in a well direction.

I do not think that MBlaze is the real culprit. I have seen lots of cases where the Sony Vaio has been the culprit. I am saying this because if you will visit the forum of the Sony and if you will search for the net issues with the Sony Vaio then you will have lots of users complaining about the same thing. I think that the case is with the Sony Laptop and if your friend can ask for the replacement then it is indeed a good thing. Just get the replacement done and at the same time ask them to connect the internet using the MBlaze on the Sony Vaio. If the connection gets established then only take the laptop. Or else you can ask for the EXCHANGE and I am sure that they will do it for sure.

I have seen lots of cases of the Sony Vaio getting hang or freezing when connected to the internet. I think that it is a usual case with this laptop. It will be really nice if you can have the replacement done and go with some other laptop. I think that they will do it for you as you have just mentioned that the laptop was bought just few days earlier and the thing can be exchanged if it is done within 10 days. Go and have the replacement.

Well thanks for all the replies, well it is true that when he bought the laptop it was having the Windows 7 but then he formatted the system and then installed the Windows XP SP 3 the final version. Well I am not sure if the MBlaze was working with the Windows 7 but I am sure that it is hanging with the Windows XP. Is there any fix like what you just said about the Windows 7? Will the FIX that was released for Vista and Windows 7 will work for Windows XP as well. Try it and after trying please let me know if that did the trick for which you were looking.
    Last edited by Filomena; 23-10-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Well I am not completely sure who is the real culprit but I think it would have been wise if you could have talked with the TECH SUPPORT of both the sides. I am sure that they would have come with a joint solution for you. Well if you want to try the FIX then it is not like that you cannot try, if you want you can definitely try them. Just make sure that they do not bring much trouble for you. We have seen some of the cases were the drivers of the Windows Vista have worked for the Windows 7 and hence I think that you can go in the reverse order as well. You should have not formatted the Windows 7 and I now fear that they are going to cause you some trouble for the same. See if they can do something helpful for you.

We have already discussed a topic on the case where MBlaze was freezing the Windows XP and if you want to have a look at that topic then I think I can give you the link for the same. There also the problem was discussed regarding the SP 2 pack and the SP 3 pack of the Windows XP, just have a look and see if that thread can help you fetch any solution so that the laptop can be unfreezed. Here is the link: Mblaze when connected freezes Windows XP
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter