Thread: BSNL NEW unlimited plans

BSNL NEW unlimited plans

I am looking for broadband tariff plan for BSNL. I had spoken to an customer care guy who said me that the best plan for me is UL 499. I need some information on this plan and what are the best part of this. As this one is a postpaid connection so it must have some additional charge also. What are the other plans that are offered by BSNL in the same range. What are the speed and other hidden charges. Are their some lower or higher plan also with this. And what about landline option.

Re: BSNL NEW unlimited plans

Among the plan which I know in BSNL the 499 one is quiet a nice one. This plan is new and it is really useful. But you must first confirm that the same is allotted to your area or not. There are certain limitations for the plan. The plan is best suited for my budget and I am using the same already. It offers a internet speed of 256kbps and nlimited downloads. But what I heard about the plan is that it is only available for 90 days of promotional period. Just confirm the same before applying.

I have a friend using a broadband plan of UL 625. This not available for all areas. There are limitation for the same. You can simply apply and then check for the feedback. I heard that the ULC 625 is provided for Hyderabad, Gujarat, etc circle. I do have the full information on the same. It has launched with UL 499. What I found that the the 625 one offers a higher internet speed in comparison to the 499 plan and it is better also in the terms of downloads.

What I heard that there is quiet similarity between the 499 and the 625 plan. But I am not sure about that. Right now I am using a 250 monthly plan which comes with a landline of charge of Rs. 199 monthly. So if I get a 499 plan then I have to add 180 on that which makes it to 679 and then comes the service tax also. But in this I also get some 50 free calls. This is not sure, this is what I am using right now with the landline phone. There are much better plans.

Go for UL 750. This is one is best plan which I found in ulimited broadband internet by BSNL. Before that I was using internet service from Airtel. There I was paying Rs. 799 monthly and I was getting 512 kbps of the same. But there was a limit of 8GB for the downloads. But on the same in BSNL I am getting unlimited download for the same. Anyhow I am getting a 512 kbps of speed on both the plan but BSNL is much better on the both case. I get a good download speed.

I also go with UL 750 and I am quiet happy with that. In that I am getting 1 Mbps of surfing speed which is quiet good and the download limit is I think a bit limited due to that fair usage policy. You will need to ask that specifically with the customer care guy or else you might get stuck with some hidden cost. I will basically recommend you to go for Rs. 499 plan. The plan gives a low speed but much more stable and the download speed is also good. For detailed plan you can visit the official site.

I have some list of plans that can put some highlight on the different connection. The first on UL 499 is the first plan which gives you a bandwidth of 256kbps. But this you will get on existing 180 landline plan. This will be your fix charge. In the same way the 625 will also give you same speed of 256 kbps but you do not have to pay for the landline here. Then comes the UL 750 plan which offers you a 512 kbps of speed and UL Combo 750 giving the same speed. There are some fix charges on this.