Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Photon plus lack of customer care and service

India BroadBand

Old 14-10-2010

Photon plus lack of customer care and service

I have recently bought a new tata photon for the system. This device was worked for fine till 2 days and after that I am getting the very low speed of the data transfer which makes me very irritation and I have made a call to the customer care center for asking what happen to my downloading speed and they have told me that there must be the problem in my computer like I must have to clear the temp file form my and this will going to solve my problem. And I did the same by the still I am having the same problem. Somebody please help me.

Old 14-10-2010

Re: Photon plus lack of customer care and service

I am also using the similar problem with my device to. I have also made a call to the customer care center and they have also told me to clear the temp file and I did it but nothing happen and then did the reinstallation of the web browser on my computer then also this problem persists. After that I have clear the cache memory but there are no positive results. And there is no other help from by the customer care service.
Old 14-10-2010

I have purchased the TATA photon plus broadband service for my system. I am getting very low speed of internet with this device which makes me very frustrating and I am getting any help from the customer care executive rather then they have told me above solution. Somebody please help me to solve my problem because now I am not going to call any more to the customer care executive.
Old 14-10-2010

I think there must a problem of the network on the system. I will suggest you to check your internet usb modem to other area of to the other system which will makes you confirm that the problem is with your device or with your system. If you getting same speed on the other system and in other area then must be a problem with your network of your device.
Old 15-10-2010

This problem may also occur due to the usb port in your system because if the usb card gets corrupted then this create problem as like slow data transfer to from the usb components. You can check your system by adding a usb card in your system which will help you to make transfer of the data for very fast speed. I hope you have understood what I have stated to you and this may will solve your problem.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,