Thread: Tata photon vs MTS Mblaze vs Reliance Netconnect

Tata photon vs MTS Mblaze vs Reliance Netconnect

I am looking to buy a new wireless internet connection for my new MSI laptop. I have heard that there are numerous wireless internet provider like tata photon, mts mblaze and reliance netconnect. But I am confused that which provider I should go with.

Re: Tata photon vs MTS Mblaze vs Reliance Netconnect

Previously I was with mtnl broadband which was giving pathetic service in several areas in Mumbai. Like there are frequent connection lost this very irritating for me. But now I am using an MTS Mblaze wireless internet connection. MTS Blaze offer very good internet speed which is actually upto 2 mbps.

Hi there, I am also using a MTS MBlaze wireless internet. I am very happy with the service of MTS Mblaze. I am using this device from the last six months that’s why I will suggest you to buy a MTS internet connection for your laptop.

I will recommend you to buy a MTS wireless internet for your laptop because you will get tariff plan in very cheap rate as compare to other wireless internet provider. Because previously I was using a reliance netconnect wireless internet connection which is very expensive as compare to MTS but the speed of the reliance was very good as compare to MTS. But 1 mbps internet speed is more than enough for a internet savvy.

Hi everyone, I am using a tata photon plus wireless internet for my laptop and they offering me very good download and surfing speed. They have also launched a new unlimited plan for rupees 950. Fair Usage Policy is about the 5 gb of data will available upto 3.1 mbps speed and after 5 gb you will get the 155 kbps internet speed. I think this must be sufficient for the every internet user.

tata photon plus vs reliance netconnect vs mts mblaze..

i shifted to delhi last month.. and i wanted a net connection for my laptop which i can use anywhere. in the delhi or outside delhi..
    the choices were few for me.
    three players were there
    1 is tata photon plus
    2 is reliance net connect
    3 mts mblaze

then i searched internet for reviews..
    some said that reliance is good and some was in favour of tata.. and the publicity of tata photon on web is very much..
    mts is a new player. and the network of mts is not as wide as tata or reliance

after reading reviews i went to mts and i found the speed was not so impressive. i opened youtube and the video buffered after 3 sec then 6 sec . seriously speed was really not up to the mark..

but i was in hurry of buying that device so i bought tata photon plus..
    and believe me its only gave me disappointment..
    the speed fluctuates.. in day time it is good but most of the time the speed is very very bad.. other big issue is the network coverage.. tata network is pathetic.

and today i bought reliance netconnect.. and i fall in love with it..
    no doubt speed is marvelous network coverage is good..

reliance netconnect plus is a sure shot winner..

and dont only go on my words. before purchasing a net device go and ask for a demo first..

i hope this review will help you
    thanks
    kshitij vcj

Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ is one of the slowest datacard service in bangalore and their customer care service is even worsthttp://forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/angry000.gif. I am studying right now in bangalore. I have used all 3 of them and the best among them is Mblaze I have two datacards one is unfortunately reliance and other is Mblaze
    If u dont believe me u can read following complaints filed against reliance datacard by customers
    Last edited by Maqbool; 14-08-2011 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Removed external links.

Reliance Netconnect is The Best Internet providing Solution in wireless tech

but i am using mts .. its prioviding me only around 1.2mb speed its not
    going above it even though i have strong signal level

raghubodi Guest

hi photon plus is the best based on the speed and downloading provided and monthly price and the availability of connection any where we go..

now i am with ma mts as its giving me 2 mb speed...:-)

Get anything you want but I will never recommend you the MTS. You will get very poor performance with this. I have used that for last 3 months and the worst part is when you complain then they will not listen to you.

Hi, I am from bangalore, I have been using reliance netconnectplus for 4 months, according to reliance people, I have to get speed upto 3.1 mbps, but i get only 170 kbps, some times less than 100 kbps, My suggestion to new customers is that before buying any data card, Try to have a demo from the company, and check out the speed, open youtube and play a video, watch the speed, and download an mp3 song or anything and check the downloading speed, I get only 20kbps per second of downloading speed, I am unhappy with reliance, One more thing is reliance is not feasible in all the places of bangalore.