Thread: Does airtel provide free McAfee antivirus

Does airtel provide free McAfee antivirus

I have just got Airtel Broadband at my place but I do not have any antivirus installed on my machine. I heard that Airtel broadband provide MacAfee Antivirus for free so I want to know if there is such antivirus provided by airtel or not. I just have taken broadband connection but didn’t get any such free antivirus with the connection so please tell me if this is true or not.

re: Does airtel provide free McAfee antivirus

I am also looking for such offer if any from Airtel as i am looking for getting broadband connection at my place. If Airtel is providing free MacAfee antivirus with the connection then many extra money which will be spend on buying antivirus for internet security while accessing internet. If anybody having any information regarding this please forward the information.

If you are going for Airtel broadband only because it is providing free MacAfee antivirus then you might have to change your plan for going for airtel broadband as per my knowledge there is not such plan which offer such scheme in which you will get free MacAfee anti-virus. So i suggest you to go for some other antivirus by spending some to get yourself some other antivirus.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I don't think of such offer provided by airtel broadband of providing free antivirus with any plan but surely you can check if any such plan is offered by airtel just visit to the official airtel website where you can get all the details of plans offered and what are the charges you have to pay for it. So this will be the best way to find out if airtel offer such scheme if you are not willing to go anywhere to find out.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Best way to know if airtel provide such plan which include free MacAfee antivirus with it. You can just visit to the nearest airtel store where you will defiantly get all the details of such plans if any offered by airtel. They will provide you all the details related to such plans and other plans which are provided by the airtel broadband related to speed, downloading capacity etc. So better look here and there just visit to airtel store to get yourself clear.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter