Thread: Airtel Broadband Retention Plans

Airtel Broadband Retention Plans

I have been using Airtel Broadband from a year but I want to go for some other Broadband may be from any other company in internet providing field as mtnl, reliance, idea etc. I want to know about the schemes which are offered by the Aitel Retention cell as I want to move to other if any schemes suits my requirement then maybe I stay with Airtel Broadband. So if anyone got any offer from Airtel Retention cell please mention.

Re: Airtel Broadband Retention Plans

I was also thinking about moving from airtel broadband to some other broadband as they didn't provide me good on site service when i launched compliant for any problem. But when i apply for discontinuing the connection i got call from Airtel retention cell and they provide me with various schemes to choose from. They offered like 512 kbps for Rs.650 which was good but as i don't trust on the service i didn't use that and move to other broadband.

I was thinking about same as you to move to other broadband connection but got multiple offers from the airtel retention cell which made me to stay with the airtel broadband. They offered me with steamer 1099 plan with 20% discount also a calling value of RS 1000 from airtel to airtel at the speed of 512 kbps in day,1 mbps in the night which comes around Rs 970 per month with unlimted downloading in the night. This is great scheme offered to me by the retention cell from airtel.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I also got call from airtel retention cell and they offered me lots of plans which eventually didn't suite to my usage as i wanted plan which offer me high speed of download and browsing. But i didn't get any such suitable plan with affordable price so i choose to go for other broadband which is providing me with same plan with quite less price and good speed. So i suggest you may also move to other broadband and not for any plan from retention cell.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

When i tried to cancel my airtel broadband but got a call from airtel offering me lots of option to replace the plan which i was using. They offered me plan as :
    • Rs. 649/- P.M.
    • 512 kbps of speed at both day/night.
    • They are offering plan with no Fair Usage Policy.
    • Providing me with 100 rs. free calling value.
    • They offered 20% reduction on rental till 6 months.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Happy Re: Airtel Broadband Retention Plans

Hey Guys i am new to this forums

I gotta share my story with you

the story begins..

in the year 2011 i bought airtel broadband of 512kbps unlimited no fup @ 699. later then after 6 months airtel offered me retention plan of 1 mbps till 5gb and 512kbps after that @ 650. The crazy thing is that after my 6 months got over I got 1 mbps unlimited no fup and I download at a rate of 30-50 gb per month.

then on september 2012 i unfortunately had to disconnect my line due to some reason.

then again on september 2013 i bought the connection this time again with te plan of 1 mbps till 5gb and 512kbps after that @ Rs.750. I thought that it had got no fup as it did the last time so i bought it but the the bad thing is i crossed the 5 gb in a day and after that i was getting bad speed of 512 kbps as I was a geek this time, and a bulk downloader, and a programmer. so i was asking for a better speed of 1 mbps airtel said that they cant provide me that
    so i was planning to disconnect it after 6 months. then in the 5th month i got a call from airtel that they have a 2mbps till 5gb and 512kbps after that @650. so i bought this plan on the 6th month as to their saying i got blasting speed of 2 mbps for which i moderately happy. then i downloaded the 5gb fup in a day again, and got 512kbps speed for that for 2days and then again 7gb of fup in the same month and agin i was happy. but when i tried to download that 7gb at 1.92gb the smartbytes meter was stuck as if it was hanged. then at 1.92 gb stuck i got the speed of 1.28mbps for unlimited no fup for a week then after that 2.38mbps continuous without fup and @ 1.92 gb stuck.

I was permanantly happy then.

I went to the airtel office saying about the speed and i told that i had'nt activated any service from them and was getting 2.38mbps speed continuous and i told them if i was charged extra i would not be paying them.

her is my speed

my fup limit stuck