Thread: Airtel broadband: impatience 4MBps plan user experience

Airtel broadband: impatience 4MBps plan user experience

I am using Airtel broadband from couple of month from now the plane I am using is impatience 4MBps plan which is great to use as it is providing the 4mbps speed. Before I choose this plan I tried many other plan but didn’t success so I choose this as it is providing 4mbps speed. But I am not getting the promised speed on it when I tried the speed test for the connection. I have very bad experience after having impatience 4MBps plan from airtel.

Re: Airtel broadband: impatience 4MBps plan user experience

Airtel have come up with the new broadband plans as the Impatience Plans which have multiple option to choose from many options. Airtel Broadband offers 4Mbps download speeds which is great, but this is only up to the limited amount of data usage. After the usage is reached to a usage level the speed comes down to a paltry 256kbps. Which is not mentioned anywhere.

There are many option from which you can select your choice of option to the the broadband as :
    • Impatience 899 : You have to pay Rs 899 rental provide you with 4Mbps download speed till 6GB and after that 256kbps.
    • Impatience 1099 :You have to pay Rs 1099 rental provide you with 4Mbps of download speed till 12GB and 256kbps after that.

And have more option which are of higher price.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

It may be that the test you are doing using speedtest.net may be not accurate some time because of which you are not getting the accurate speed of your connection. You can try to test your speed using speedtest.in which may provide you accurate and understandable to normal user which you can use for checking your speed. Let me know if your problem is solved.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Airtel has come up with policy its called as "fair usage policy" which reduces the speed of any unlimited plan from airtel, Fair usage policy will Reduce your speed to half, after you reach to a particular download limit in the end there is no unlimited plan as such which they will promise. So even you are using with double speed free of cost,the speed will be halved as soon as any customer reaches the specified "fair usage limit".
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter