Thread: Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 plan 512kbps - 1mbps unlimited

Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 plan 512kbps - 1mbps unlimited

I am using the Airtel broadband services from a year or so and it is giving me the best performance, and i am happy that i am happy that i am using its services, The other thing is that recently i have started using the 1299 plan and it is suppose to give me a 512 kbps but now it is giving me a 1 mbps speed. It is great that i am getting this speed and also happy that i am having this connection. It is the most interesting that they are providing me such a speed because generally the are known for giving bad services.

Re: Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 plan 512kbps - 1mbps unlimited

Oh its great that you are getting this speed in fact i am also using the same plan but getting a low speed. The thing here is that initially i was using the four month 4GB plan but there i was not getting unlimited downloads so i shifted to the 1299 plan and now it not serving me the best in fact i am getting the lowest of the speed, The current downloading speed of mine is 234 kbps. Please help me if you can is there is a way that i can increase my speed.

How come you are getting these speed, are you paying extra for the same plan, It is not possible but if you are getting the same then it is good. Please let me know if you have made any hardware changes to get this huge speed. Or you are simply making fun of we people. If this is not the case then please let me know how are you getting this speed because i am also using the same plan from last few months and not even getting the 300 kbps downloading speed.

Hey I did not did any special thing to get this speed, in fact i am also surprised that i am getting this speed, The other thing is that i have not made any hardware changes to my network settings, or any thing else. The other thing here is that if you are not getting the speed that you should get than just place a complaint to the customer care of Airtel and i hope that they will help you for sure.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are not getting the speed that you suppose to get. In this case what i want you to do is that just change the plan that you are currently , and if you are ready to do it than i have a best plan for you that suits you the best. The plan name is Airtel 2mbps, The details of the plan are as follows:-

• Plan name: Impatience 799
    • Downloading speed : 2mbps
    • Night Downloading speed : 2mbps
    • Rental : 799 per month
    • Broadband data transfer limit: 5 GB

unsure Airtel Unlimited/Limited Broadband Tariff plans

guys see this link for new airtel tariff plans--->http://airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/air...dband/tariffs/