Thread: Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 speed upgraded? Fair usage policy?

Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 speed upgraded? Fair usage policy?

I am using Airtel Broadband Turbo plan which provide me with 512kbps speed but from couple of couple of days I am getting double speed in the day while it is same in the night. So I just used it for whole day and night I am unable to understand there policy of usage and speed upgrade. Because of greater speed and usage I started using it much but when I started today the webpage automatically redirected to airtel track and mentioned as you have exceeded Fair Usage Policy. So my speed is reversed to the original 512 kbps.

Re: Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 speed upgraded? Fair usage policy?

It may have that you are not getting the accurate calculation to which you are getting the speed of your aitel broadband. There might be something wrong happening to your connection to fix it just do a Ping test that will let you know is there any problem with your network. This way you may fix the problem if it is so.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Airtel Fair usage Policy is used to specify your limit up to which you can download when you are using certain plan from Aitel broadband. It specify if you can go for more loading or not, you got redirected to airtel site because you might have reached to your limit of usage and you have to stop your usage. For more on it you can check your account details for this issue.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You may be getting speed double in the day time where as original speed of 512kbps in the night, same thing was happening with me as i started browsing and loading much higher than regular after which i got stuck while using. I don't have any idea about this fair usage policy from airtel so anybody having deatil about it can reply the details.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Airtel's Fair Usage Policy specifies that if particular user downloads unlimited data, after reaching to the fair usage level the other speed is restructured to 50% till the month end. This shows you that you have reached to the level of fair usage policy so you are restricted to the limited download also your speed is reduced to half of what you were getting. So you can check for more details about your issue in your account details on airtel web site.