Thread: BSNL Broadband: data.bsnl.in showing new page after logging in

BSNL Broadband: data.bsnl.in showing new page after logging in

Whenever I open my Internet explorer why I am welcomed with BSNL karnataka page when I am not in this state? And Are you even get redirected to motive.bsnl.co.in site. This site expect us to install the software made by BSNL to improve the performance. BSNL is doing hijack and redirect to this site to poor users. Does any one knows any solution how to restrict this? Please help me. Your effort will be appreciated.

Re: BSNL Broadband: data.bsnl.in showing new page after logging in

I think you are newly connected to the NIB2 network. They will try to force you to redirect this site as they have success with us NIB2 people. BSNL people think that we need the new program for configuration and such. They don't think that their website do not care for customer. if their website is too good then people will easily find the information for proper configuration.

Having the same problem whenever I open my Internet it redirect me to motive.co.in page. Which is distracting to me? So I thought to update my firmware which might fix this issue. I had updated my firmware with new version. And now when I open Internet connection and try to connect to Internet it is not even getting connected to net. Does any one can provide any solution so that it get connected to net again?
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

As you said you have updated your firmware so the best solution this is to call your BSNL care and tell them about your problem. Or you should take your modem to nearest Exchange office and ask them to reset it back to your previous Factory setting. So don't try to fix this issue manually you will end up doing some more issue. Go to Exchange and get your issue solve free of cost and they will do it within 3-4 hours. Hope this will solve your issue and you will be able to use your net.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600