Thread: Double Speed on Airtel Broadband 2mbps unlimited plan?

Double Speed on Airtel Broadband 2mbps unlimited plan?

I am using Airtel broadband from last one year and my speed was 512 Kbps which was good speed that time. Six month ago I upgraded my speed to 2Mbps and it was really awesome. Today in my morning I received one call form Airtel and they told me that my broadband speed is going to be doubled means 4Mbps. But the 4Mbps effective time will be from 10PM to 6AM. This enhancement will be free. I am going to test this speed tonight and will update here.

Re: Double Speed on Airtel Broadband 2mbps unlimited plan?

Sorry boss, I have no information on such promotional plans. I am using Airtel from last 1.5 years but I have not received any call from their department. Even when I make complain to their support department, they never give me call back. But over all I am happy for your promotional plane. At least someone is there who is happy with Airtel Broadband and the sentence is looking very cool “speed will get doubled”

Hey that was not fake call, I am also using 1999 plan in which you get 2Mbps speed and unlimited data downloading. I received that call from Airtel last week. And yes I am getting that speed effectively between 11:00Pm and 6:00 am. I think so Airtel is best for their customer’s supports and they are giving this promotional offer to their old customers. Now it’s looking worth to use Airtel Broadband from last 1.5 years. Thanks to Airtel

Hey buddy I also got this promotion and it not giving me 4mbps speed. I called to customer care and they told me that I have crossed my Fair data usages. That is why; I am not getting this speed. Someone also suggest me that it will be effective from next billing cycle.

unsure Re: Double Speed on Airtel Broadband 2mbps unlimited plan?