Thread: Datafox: BSNL Broadband Bandwidth Monitoring Extension For Firefox

Datafox: BSNL Broadband Bandwidth Monitoring Extension For Firefox

Hi i am the BSNL broadband user and also using it from last few months, The thing here is that it is serving me its best and also it is the best business. But last night my friends were telling me something about DATAFOX , since i wasn't aware to it so i was quite please any one can tell me what does it actually means? Does it is a stand alone application? Is it is applicable with the BSNL users only. Please help me in knowing the best.

Re: Datafox: BSNL Broadband Bandwidth Monitoring Extension For Firefox

It seems to me that you are keen to know that what actually the datafox is, The datafox is nothing but the application that is an easy to use,customized and can be used on any platform or we can say that it is the platform independent It is the extension to Firefox, It is nothing but the application that allows you to measure the data broadband bandwidth usage. As mentioned that it is an extension to the firefox but it can't be called as the stand alone program because it needs Firefox pre installed.

Datafox is an application that allows you to measure the data bandwidth usage and also it is plat form independent that it can be used on any operating system, The other thing is that it is only usable if firefox is already installed on your system. Also it is only available with BSNL that it is the application that has a bond with it, so it is not usable other service providers.

The main thing here is that it is good that you are willing to know about the latest technology the other thing is that DataFox is non-intrusive thing ant iwill not monitor your network activity that takes place in the system, If you want to know more about the datafox than you have to visit the information from the BSNL website. Or you have to search for it on network, then you will get more information on it.