Thread: Airtel Beetel 450BX1 modem-- portforwarding

Airtel Beetel 450BX1 modem-- portforwarding

I have just taken one Airtel wi-fi connection and Airtel is giving me 450BX1 beetle modem. Yesterday Airtel technician came to my house and installed it. Now I want to use it to forward few ports by peer2peer programming. I called to the same technician but he told me that he do not know about this service. I have searched about it on Google but I did not found anything about it. Is anyone here who can explain me how to use this for p2p connection?

Re: Airtel Beetel 450BX1 modem-- portforwarding

First find your modem IP address and then try to open <ip address>/main.html page. If you are not able to find your IP address, then type “ipconfig” in your run – cmd page. It will display you IP address as well as DNS number. After opening that page type admin as your user id and password will be “password” or may be blank. Then find Advanced – Nat. I hope here you will find your kind of information.

I have also installed same 405bX1 beetle modem at my computer and want to forward some ports by p2p. I read your solution and I am able to reach my required page but when I go into Advance option and then NAT –virtual server, I receive one error and my whole process unsuccessful. I think so Airtel is not allowing me to enter. I am not able to find me firmware version number. If you have any other idea please gives me? I need it urgently.

I have one more trick for Beetal 440Bx1 or maybe for 450BX1 modem. You try this tric and let me know what happen with your case. Just open your browser and type there 192.168.1.1/main.html, now use admin password and get login. Now again type in you browser’s address bar “192.168.1.1/scprttrg.cmd?action=view” it will redirect to you on new page. I hope you will be able to see you required information. But please send me update on this page.

Please sorry for starting an off topic here. I want to know about Airtel wireless services. I am using its broadband service but its little bit stuck. I am not able to move with my laptop. So I am planning for Airtel wireless service. If you have any idea then please give me information about its charges and some Airtel’s current plan. How many days they will take to install this wireless connection at my place?
    Thanks in advance.