Thread: How to double speed in 1099 plan of Airtel

How to double speed in 1099 plan of Airtel

Hi i am using Airtel broadband services from last few years now and highly satisfied with them, But the thing is that recently i have changed my plan to the Airtel 1099 plan, which has to give me 512 kbps speed in day and 1mbps speed in night, But last two months have passed i am not getting the 1mbps speed during night in fact the day speed is also low and now it has became very frustrated to me that i cant even watch a video online. Can any one help me in raising the speed during night as well as day.

Re: How to double speed in 1099 plan of Airtel

I don't think that there is anything wrong with the service providers services that is the Airtel i mean to say that Airtel is providing their services time to time but the thing is that the network now a days is not coping up with the demand. The other thing here is that it may also have happened that you may be having a connection problem in your network setup so for that you have to perform a connection that will determine that whether there is any thing wrong with it.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

It seems to me that there is not a single way that can increase your speed of the network. What you have to to do is just try and change the web browser of your that must have been giving problem to you, Or just perform a ping test that will let you know that what is wrong with your network and also will help in knowing the performance of the network with the speed. If you find any problem in it then you have to just contact the service provider of yours.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with Airtel that they are not providing you the best services that you deserve, What you have t do in this case is just contact the service provider of Airtel and fire your complaint there once you are done wit it than you will be able to know that what is wrong with it and i hope that they will also fix it as soon as possible. Hope that this solution will help you , if they refuses to cooperate with you than you have to just switch over from Airtel to any other ISP.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

unsure Re:double speed for Airtel existing broadband customers