Thread: Airtel Games On Demand

Airtel Games On Demand

Hey I made one deal with “Airtel game on demand”. I purchased Age of Empires 2 Game in 199 Rupees for one month. I want to know that is it a fair deal or not. Right now I am with trial version just for 14 days. Its 203 MB file and speed is between 22 to 30 kbps because my plan is just 256 kbps with Airtel broadband. I was thinking that it will be available on their internal network and downloading will be faster. But now it is downloading from some other source. But price is still 199 Rupees per month. I just want to know that is it good plan or not

Re: Airtel Games On Demand

I am not able to understand what you are talking about. Why you are paying for game. You can download all these games from torrent website free or somewhere else. And what is the meaning of per month rental. Explain me in detail and then I will be able to give you advice. I have purchased some games online but I paid just sometime. And tell me how to get Airtel Broadband connection? I am from Mumbai and want to take Airtel broadband connection.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I do not have knowledge about the exact price but if this game is worth to you, and then it’s good to pay. You should not use torrents for everything. Maximum torrent files keep Virus inside their folder. So avoid as much you can do. But your downloading speed is very low. It will take long time to get accomplish. 199 per month is your broadband rental or for your game.

Yes dear it is very good deal because I know this game and it will be very costly outside. One of my friends purchased the same game form mall in Rs. 1084. So I think so 199 per month are worth. I am confused that how you got this offer. Is it 199 Rupees per month for your Airtel broadband and game is just complementary? Or you are paying rental for game? Just specify here?