Thread: Why Airtel Broadband 512kbps reverted back to 256kbps?

Why Airtel Broadband 512kbps reverted back to 256kbps?

Hi i am using the Airtel broadband services from last few years now. It is serving me the best . I am using the plan of 512kbps plan and it provides me that unlimited downloads, But now the thing is that from last few days i am not getting the speed of 512 kbps. They are just giving me the 256 kbps . I don't know what is wrong with them and also not able to contact the service provider , can anyone tell me how to contact them and then file a complaint or any solutions to fix this problem please help.

Re: Why Airtel Broadband 512kbps reverted back to 256kbps?

I don't think so that there is any thing wrong in the services provided by Airtel, because it is one of the renown broadband service providing company, the other thing is that there may be something wrong with your network connections so what you have to do is just try and perform a connection test and then they will fix it automatically if there are any bugs in there. And also do one thing that perform the ping test which will tell you the actual performance of your network.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I think that i can give some important information regarding the Airtel's latest policies that you must have not heard about . Airtel uses a Fair Usage policy. This is policy that refers that you can download only limited amount of data every month. And now a days this policy is being used by many renowned companies , The rule here is that if you have exceeded the limit of download then your plan is changed automatically for the rest of the month, So i guess that there must be something happened like this with you so i will suggest you to wait for a month then you will automatically will come to know that why you are getting a low speed.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days back so what i did is that i placed a complaint to the Airtel customer care office that too by calling 121 a toll free number. Once you will call the customer care then fire your complaint there and then wait for the further procedures. The other thing here is that they will send a engineer at your home who will solve the case permanently.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter