Thread: Airtel Broadband Unlimited 4Mbps @ Rs 899 onwards with Fair Usage Policy

Airtel Broadband Unlimited 4Mbps @ Rs 899 onwards with Fair Usage Policy

Airtel has launched his one new broadband plan for its customers. Plan name is “Airtel Broadband Unlimited 4Mbps @ Rs 899 onwards with Fair Usage Policy”. Now we can use fast internet with unlimited uses. I am very excited to buy this plan. Some other plans like 1399 and 1799 also good and you can use 25GB and 50 GB and I do not think so I can cross that limit. But still need people’s advices. I will go for it with all your advises. Please tell me about this

Re: Airtel Broadband Unlimited 4Mbps @ Rs 899 onwards with Fair Usage Policy

I am not interested in any plan of Airtel. My sister has told me about your Airtel Broadband. I do not know about its plan but one thing I am sure about it that it is going to give me trouble. I am very much happy with my TATA VSNL broadband internet. I am with 512 Kbps plan and unlimited data uses. In day time I am getting only 512 kbps speed but I can use “night boost up” plan to get more speed.

Yes I known to all these plans because I am using Airtel Broadband and I am very use to for visiting their official websites for some new updates. Right now my eyes got stuck on some plans. Here one plan is 1099 (speed is 512Kbps) has Fair Usages Policy of 100 GB and one another plane is same amount is with 4mbps speed and Fair uses is just 12GB. So I am not happy with it. Why 12Gb with 2nd plan. Why there is only 12GB?

How can this possible, having same data uses with different speed? I think so your mind is out. Do you know what the difference between 512Kbps and 4Mbps plane is? 512 kbps plane is almost 8 times slower than 4mbps. How can you except same data uses with same amount? Airtel is not fool. He is giving you 12GB data which is also almost 1/8 of 100GB. Use your calculation. And one more thing 4Mbps is not easily available.

If you do not download much data then u can take 1099 plan. 12 GB will be more enough for you. It’s difficult to finish 12 GB data in just one month for normal users. You can also have 1399 plan with 4Mbps speed and you will get 4 GB limit of data uses. And I am seeing that lots of peoples are discussing here that Airtel is not good but I am receiving very good services form it. And thanks to Airtel for launching 4mbps speed.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter