Thread: My Airtel Broadband Unlimited 799 has been FUPPED

My Airtel Broadband Unlimited 799 has been FUPPED

Hi i am using the Airtel broadband service from last few months and it was serving me good but recently i have came to know that my unlimited plan has been FUPPED. Airtel is making fool of its customers. Initially i used to use the unlimited download and the speed was from 256 to 512 KBPS , But now i don't know what have happen to them and they are not giving me the proper usage with the fastest speed infact the net is almost down of the maximum time and the speed is so low that i can't even watch the youtube video.

Re: My Airtel Broadband Unlimited 799 has been FUPPED

First i would like to tell you that don't just blame the service provider , it may happen that they have not done any kind of mistake and you are unnecessarily criticizing them , what you have to just perform the connection test it happen that there may be some problem in the connection and nothing else. Also do the Ping test which will tell you the exact speed of the network and also will let you know whether the network is down or not.

It seems to me that there is some thing wrong with the services provided to you, What you have to do is just fire a complaint regarding the net failure and why you are getting such net downs on regular basis. The other thing is that once you place the complaint then its their duty to over come the problem, Once you done with it then will approach you at your residence and will sort all your queries.

I have gone through your problem and i can understand that you may have got frustrated also the other thing here is that Airtel was the best broadband service provider as per my knowledge and i really can't believe that Airtel can be so rude to you that they are not providing you the services for which you pay for them. Can you please send me the details of the plan that you are using so that i can see if i can help you in this case. Have you ever tried to place a complaint in the Airtel customer service.

First of all thank you all of you those who have considered my problem and also spend their vital time in finding the solution, I am still facing the similar problem even though i have placed a complaint against them and also made them to fix it but still it prevails. And they are still taking the same amount from me. Also they say that it is not in their it totally depend on the network. I am using the Airtel unlimited download 799 plan.