Thread: Airtel Broadband Switchers (Have you kicked Airtel out of your house yet?)

Airtel Broadband Switchers (Have you kicked Airtel out of your house yet?)

This forum is for those who have decided to quit Airtel Broadband. Yes I think so this is the best decision now to quite this third class Broadband. I am using Airtel from last 5 months and nothing has changed. Poor bandwidth supply, poor downloading, connection drops problem, very bad services and very bad customer’s supports. I think so it’s not possible to write everything here on this page. Now I am planning to change my service, I am just waiting for Hayai service to get start in Gurgaon. Is anyone who agrees with me? Please come and share your experience.

Re: Airtel Broadband Switchers (Have you kicked Airtel out of your house yet?)

No I will never kick out them. Because their all service are awesome. Maybe it is because of area difference. I living in Delhi and receiving better response from them. And one other option for not quitting Ariel is that, in my area other choice is BSNL and I will never go for that. BSNL technician department is not able to operate computer while Airtel people know what they do. you should check you hardware. Ok

Yes I will also planning to change my Airtel Broadband service. I will choose TATA vsnl Broadband services. One of my friends is using TATA broadband and he told me that his services are very good. My downloading speed is very poor and whenever I called to Airtel for this, they have just some same replies: “please remove your data cable and plug it again”, “please clean your temporary and cookies files”. I got frustrated for their customer supports.

Yes TATA broadband is better than Airtel. I am using it and I have never faced network loss problem and their staff are also good for technician supports. I am using time based plan of TATA vsnl in Mumbai. I am paying those around 3600 rupees for sis month and I received 2Mbps speed and I can take advantage on unlimited night plan also. In night you will get same 2 Mbps speed and your time will not be countable and downloading will also be unlimited.