Thread: How to Pay Airtel Broadband Bills online

How to Pay Airtel Broadband Bills online

Hi I am using the Airtel Broadband service from the last few months and it is serving me the best , I am using the 999 plan per month. the most interesting thing in this plan is that it gives me the best of speeds and the unlimited downloading time the other thing is the the bill never exceeds from 999. But the thing is that every time i have to visit the Airtel office to pay the bill so i decided to pay the bill online on the Airtel official website. But the thing is that i was unable to get the access over my account and even of trying a several of time i ended with nothing. Please help me in this case i am worried a lot.

Re: How to Pay Airtel Broadband Bills online

It is good that you are moving towards the latest technology or using the technology at its best. The first and the fore most thing that i would like to tell you that it is safe that you pay your bill in cash or by cheque that to personally visiting the Airtel customer care service. Because it is not safe that you will enter the account details in the database of Airtel , but still if you wish to the same then don't worry just visit the Airtel official website and pay your bill there.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have gone through your problem or rather it is the concern of yours, It seems to me that you want to pay your bill online than what you have to do is just let Airtel to create an account with your account details and that to for you. The other thing is that once you will get the Account details like the user name and the password of your account than you can easily pay your bill by going online by visiting the Airtel website. Make sure that you enter the details of your account proper.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

First of all thank you all of you for giving your vital time foe considering my problem and giving the solution for the same. The thing is that i followed the procedure said by you earlier only in fact i already have an account but when i tried to pay the bill with my credit card details the bill successfully payed i guess but no confirmation was given to me by them and also i am bit worried whether my bill is being payed or not.