Thread: Airtel Broadband Slow Speed High Ping Problem

Airtel Broadband Slow Speed High Ping Problem

Hello I am writing this forum because of my Airtel broadband problem. I am getting very poor ping. Ping time is very high. I have cleaned my all cookies files and temporary files but still it is same. I do not what to do. Whenever I call to Airtel customer care, they just give me suggestion to clean cookies and of temporary files but as I told above, it is not giving me solution. These are my ping details:
    google.com:317ms avg
    yahoo.com:500ms
    bbc.com:347ms average
    broadbandforum.in:825ms
    Is anyone here who is facing same problem? is there any solution please tell me.

Re: Airtel Broadband Slow Speed High Ping Problem

Yes buddy I am also suffering with its bandwidth and Ping time problem. I want to change my broadband services. You know its downloading speed is very low. I have tried all possible things done with it but nothing is helpful for me. This is not final fault in Airtel Broadband; it is the most costly Broadband Company and providing the same poor services as I was getting from other. Now finally I am going to change it.

You know I was using BSNL services from last one year and Basnl is master in ping rate. Its ping time is as high as you can assume in your dreams. Then I swapped to Aritel Broadband, I was known that it is costly but I was ready to pay more for it better services but now I will say that, Airtel has joined BSNl club and it is also giving same problem. I cheked my ping rate and these were:
    Google: 289 ms avg
    Yahoo: 450 ms

Hello everyone here! I read all the replies and I think so I am luck because I am not getting this entire problem. My ping rate and downloading speed is also very good. But yes I am sure about BSNl because I have experience its services. When I was using it, I was getting 332 kbps speed on my 512 kbps plan. Means I was losing almost 170 kbps speed because of their poor cables. But in Airtel you will never notice these entire problem but you people have some extra ordinary case

I cannot say anything about ping timing but I am getting good downloading speed. Even I do not know that how AVG ping rate I should have. I made some test on my system and I am sending you all those details
    Google = 36ms
    Yahoo = 268 ms
    Josh18 = 13ms
    Please tell me is this reports is good or not. Ok I am waiting for your reply.

I am from Mumbai and I am sorry for replying as non Airtel user. I am using MTNL broadband at my house and I think so its performance is ok. I am happy because its not as costly as you peoples are taking form Airtel broadband. My ping reports are:
    google.co.in - 57 ms
    google.com - 210
    yahoo.com - 155
    yahoo.co.in - 57