Thread: How can I get Reliance 99 recharge Mobile net free (2.5 GB DATA)

How can I get Reliance 99 recharge Mobile net free (2.5 GB DATA)

My mom gifted me a new dual sim mobile (MicroMax X550) on my birthday, its an awesome mobile phone. I’ve purchased a reliance sim card with my friend’s information. He told me that if I will buy a reliance sim then I’ll get free Reliance 99 GPRS pack. And also how can I use it tell me the procedure for obtaining this pack. How can I get Reliance 99 recharge Mobile net free (2.5 GB DATA). Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: How can I get Reliance 99 recharge Mobile net free (2.5 GB DATA)

Dear friend I use a Reliance Prepaid GSM sim card with my Mobile Number is 9579845445. I always use 99 pack and also I am a regular user of monthly 99 pack of GPRS which provides me 2.5GB of free downloading & surfing .I recharged from a mobile shop of 99 monthly GPRS pack yesterday, I have also got some Home Zone policy recharge which is done to my mobile. I cannot use the Home zone downloading as well as I don’t live in that particular area. That’s why I want to return my money or in this place i want to the Rs.99 GPRS recharge done this kind of recharge is totally cheating. Even they sent confirmation message of the 99 GPRS pack. But there is no mention my gprs services is done and please only u just say to the retailer for to pay the 99 gprs pack.

Hello everybody I recharged with Rs. 99 a day before yesterday, and I got talk time Rs. 83.22 into my account instead of activating the 99 GPRS pack. If anybody knows about this Recharge pack then tells me that e-charged is reserved. This recharge was done by a Retailer of a shop near to the railway station. If yes, then I could tackle the shopkeeper again and I ask him to overturn it. And also please tell me what is process for activating 99 gprs pack different to that of top-up. Many Retailer told me there is no difference for what amount decides what you use e-charge will activator GPRS pack but if you use the top –up it will credited talk time in your account.

According to your to give solution I did every process .Always in Reliance comes a enormous offer from me for the all the forum members. That you will get reliance RS. 99 GPRS pack mobile internet pack for free for me. To get 99 Rupees pack recharge only write your request in the forum and pulse modulation me your mobile number (don’t write in forum).Then after that you will receive a pin number. And then send me another pulse modulation with your mobile number and also the pin number. After completing the process, I will activate 99GPRS pack on your mobile number.

I have also recently purchased a mobile. For using the internet pack of 99. That’s why I bought a reliance GSM sim card. And activate the Rupees 99 pack for using the internet. But I unable to use this service .I did configure the settings but I didn’t get what is problem is arising the before connection. When I try to open the browser as your suggestion I followed every step carefully. But I couldn’t this facility. Please tell me any right procedure for 99GPRS pack. How can I get this offer?

Hey thanks for replying me your process work amazingly. I‘m able to use the 99GPRS pack without any problem or error. My gprs is working properly on my mobile phone. But I’ve also a problem. I could open some site through the GPRS with 99 Rupees pack. Tell me it is problem with pack or browser of my cell phone. I am not getting this problem. If you know about this problem then please tell me as soon as possible. Also tell me how to take completely advantage of this Rs. 99 GPRS pack service.