Thread: Airtel vs Vodafone GPRS

Airtel vs Vodafone GPRS

I want to buy a new sim card for my mobile phone. But the major issue is I want to use GPRS service on my mobile phone. And only I want to buy any one from airtel or Vodafone sim card. But I am confused that which is sim card I have to buy. I want to know which is best sim from these sim card. Somebody please help me.

Re: Airtel vs Vodafone GPRS

Only Airtel’s GPRS service is wonderful. Vodafone GPRS prices are extremely awkward however when it arrives to range & network vodafone is hit on goal dissimilar Airtel whose network places keep on breaking in a local train.

However the main unhelpful point of Airtel is their wretched customer care. The idiots meeting in their call center don’t contain essential characteristic to talk also when it arrives to GPRS scientific part they are just clueless & please don’t still believe of concerning to their Hindi customer service … they use big time as they can’t reply anything further than what is in face of their computer display.

Vodafone, ever since it enters the Indian bazaar during its obtain of Hutch in India has sham a hazard to Airtel however it's taken a whereas to obtain off the ground. Of course it's helped them, Hutch has a attractive good customer based as well. Now the clash has strengthen onto the network services souk.