Thread: Reliance netconnect prepaid balance

Reliance netconnect prepaid balance

I have been using Prepaid Netconnect from July 2008. I don’t know how to find the balance in my account. Whenever I SMS “Netbal” to 53739, I get the message, " Dear Customer, Your request could not be processed. .Please try again later". Is any update on numbers. I’m clueless about my usage. Please help me? Thanks.

Re: Reliance netconnect prepaid balance

You need to go to http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/ecare_balance.html. Enter your BroadBand No/MDN No in the edit box and hit ‘Check Balance’. You can now see the available balance in your reliance net connect prepaid account. The Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ is in selected cities(35 cities presently),but even at the rest of the places in India,wherever the Reliance network is there,you can still get connected to the Internet by using the Reliance’s CDMA 1x network at speeds up to 144kbps (enough to check your emails and browse the Internet),with the same USB device.

How To Check Balance Of Reliance Broadband NetConnect Online:
    • You need to go to Reliance Broadband NetConnect balance check page.
    • Enter your 10-digit Netconnect Broadband+ number/MDN starting with 93 in the Netconnect Broadband+ No./MDN field
    • After that click on Submit
    • On the next page, you find your all balance details and data use details.

MSDN Number is actually the number of the SIM Card which comes inserted in your Reliance Broadband NetConnect data card device. You do not login in your Reliance Broadband NetConnect account to check your balance. If you cannot check the data usage into your account, please add numeric extra 0 before your Reliance Broadband NetConnect mdn number you have. You need to click Data link on the left side of the page to view you Reliance Broadband NetConnect data usage report.

Reliance offers various repaid plans for its high speed internet connections through its data cards. their download limitation may be a big problem in general. Check Reliance NetConnect . Checking Reliance Netconnect prepaid account usage. So I've been using the Reliance. The unlimited plans in Reliance Netconnect USB and data card doesn't insist on a fair usage policy .It is available in both prepaid and post paid , for laptop and desktop . Reliance Netconnect USB modem and internet data card .

how to check reliance prepaid data card net balance...

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmialynn View Post
    how to check reliance prepaid data card net balance...
    First of all you will have to go to this link - http://myservices.relianceada.com/launchAMSS.do and register yourself at the bottom right and fill in all your details. After that you will get the password on your mobile number that you have registered on the link. Now use the same link to login and enter your Reliance pre-paid number to check your account balance.