Thread: Charges of Vodafone 3g USB stick

Charges of Vodafone 3g USB stick

Hi,

I am living in Mumbai and I am looking to purchase a new internet connection which must base on the wireless connectivity. I am thinking to buy a Vodafone 3G USB internet device. But the problem is I want to roam in several cities and that is why I want to know what are the roaming charges of this Vodafone USB stick. If anyone knows about the charges made by Vodafone for using such service then it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Charges of Vodafone 3g USB stick

You can checkout the charges of the Vodafone 3G usb stick that is given below in the screenshot. By using this mobile connect you can make the most out of your mobile Internet connection from either your laptop or desktop. This Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G USB Stick helps you to work from anywhere with the support of real time access to information and there are also not any installation issues. All you need to do is just connect it into the laptop and get connected to the internet and surf or download whatever you want. The best part is that you get a faster speed compared to the traditional dial-up connection as well.

Re: Charges of Vodafone 3g USB stick

If you are facing trouble setting up the Vodafone Mobile Connect into your device then follow my suggestions. First you should remove the cap from the end of the 3G USB Stick. After that simply pull out the SIM holder from its slot and then place your SIM on it. After that re-insert the SIM Holder into the 3G USB Stick. You will be having 2 data cables, a short one which is single-ended one and a long one which is double ended one. You will have to use the double ended cable incase a single USB ports does not supply enough power. Now plug the 3G USB stick firmly into your computer's usb port and also connect the other end into your pc's usb port and now you will be connected.